“ always amazed”

US$ 40.74*
Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
Ranked #33 of 190 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A museum housing a strange collection of the odd, the unusual and the downright weird.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Been here twice before... but like every other time I feel as though I'm seeing it for the first time. Then I always have to visit the gift shop to purchase a few things for my niece and nephew.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I was a little disappointed in this exhibit..I felt the cost wasn't worth what they had on display...

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The whole museum is filled with unbelievable stories and things! Allow some time to read and see everything! You will be blown away with the exhibits!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

It was fun. Something to do if its raining outside. It had interesting things, that's for sure. I don't know if its worth the full money paid. Its more of "side show" things instead of real "wow" things. But interesting, still.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

It was a fun break for the kids from the more serious history tours we had been taking! They loved the vortex and ran up and down as much as they wanted as it wasn't packed. There was enough to do and see we never were packed in around items which was nice!! The staff in the gift shop at the end were so sweet and excited for my boys as they picked out their toys! One of the highlights of our trip