Small place which is nice,convient location from everything.bathroom is small and a little out dated but it all works!1st time in St Augustine so when I revisit I would stay somewhere for a different experience but I will stay there again in a heartbeat!
The room was clean. Small parking lot but was not an issue for us.very nice place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine