We stayed 3 nights and were very happy that we have chosen it! Very kind receptionist, newly renovated rooms, big space in rooms. We have asked for a quiet room (left and right at the building - the right one is near the swimming pool) and were very satisfied. Breakfast is typical American - for take away to the room. Absolutely clean rooms. Hotel is in walking distance to the Historic district - just across the bridge. Hotel was a highlight on our 3-week-roundtrip in Florida and Georgia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine