I was looking for a cheaper place to stay in St Augustine and I remembered seeing this hotel from a previous visit.
Went online to check it out and saw what appeared to be a recently remodeled hotel.
The pictures did not lie, clean comfortable and very affordable for the area. Room had a fridge and microwave and there is a nice private heated pool as well on site. There is a breakfast but it is just juice, coffee and buns in a very small office.
Do make reservations. We were returning from Miami and tried to just drop in to get a room and it was full at 3 in the afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine