I have stayed at the Ritz and a Super 8. I don't judge by a known name. This quaint little motel has caught my fancy and I will stay here again. The room we had was a beautifully decorated Deluxe Queen. Tub/shower, microwave/fridge. Very clean and simple. The owner/staff were polite and friendly. I stayed 2 nites. The Monterey on my first of three was not as clean. Smokey towels. Moldy showercurtain. Give Anastasia a try! You won't be dissappointed. And they did not gouge their prices for Daytona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine