We were pleasantly surprised when we stayed at this motel. We had never stayed on the this side of the Bridge of Lions when staying in St. Augustine. We only wanted something for the night after spending the day in St. Augustine and didn't want to spend a lot of money. This place fit the bill. It was clean,comfortable, affordable and wasn't far from where we wanted to go. It is an older motel but it is decent. There is a small fridge, microwave and a coffeepot in the room. The continental breakfast wasn't bad. There were bagels, small muffins, danish & cereal & milk, juice and coffee. More than we expected. The only problem with the location is that you sometimes have to wait awhile to go back into town when the bridge is up since the Bridge of Lions is a draw bridge. The traffic backs up when this happens. It was a minor inconvenience considering everything else. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine