This is a great place to stay, it is close to the heart of St. Augustine one can walk over the bridge if you choose to do so. It is an older motel but it is very clean and the price is good. We stayed two nights and met some great people who go there every year because of the price and how clean it is. The rooms are large we had an ajoining room which is great for a family, it included a fridgde, microwave and coffee pot. Would stay there again in a heart beat. They do have some bagels cereal mild and juice for a light breakfast. Just loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inn is ideally located between Historic St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beach. We are one mile from the Historic Downtown area. Going in the opposite direction for 3 miles takes you past the St. Augustine Lighthouse, The Alligator Farm, Anastasia State Park and St. Augustine Amphitheatre before arriving at St. Augustine Beach. The Anastasia Inn offers both Double Queen rooms and King rooms. All rooms include - In room coffee service, Microwave and Refrigerator, and our Free continental Breakfast. Breakfast Consists of Bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and orange juice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Anastasia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Hotel Saint Augustine
- Anastasia Saint Augustine