We stayed her and were very disappointed. The room was okay. It was cramped and the balcony small and the grounds, hallways, and stairs dirty. Additionally pets were allowed and we had to navigate dog droppings left by their owners. Also, there were cigarette butts everywhere...a lot of smokers. The clientele was a little rough around the edges. For a couple of hundred dollars more, there are large and well kept condos down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beacher's Lodge is a condo hotel right on the beach... Beautiful Crescent Beach at the south end of St. Augustine. Only 10 miles to historic St. Augustine, just off the beaten path. Each suite is decorated differently but they all have great views of the ocean. Full Kitchens and the amenities of home, at hotel pricing. Enjoy the view of the ocean from the comfort of your living room. One of the few hotels directly on the beach. Some condos at Beacher's Lodge allow pets, but not all. Heated oceanfront pool is enjoyable year round. Enjoy more than a hotel room can offer in our one bedroom condos and our kitchenette suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Beachers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacher`s Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Lodge St Augustine