All reviews quiet residential street private entrance wet bar bed was very comfortable other guests quiche george st front porch coffee maker great weekend gibbs southwind microwave downtown
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had a B&B certificate and found this place off the main road, the staff is so friendly and the room was so relaxing. Breakfast was simple but elegant and held us till lunch which we were able to walk to area attractions will defiantly go back.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Adorable and clean, old style which I love, bed was very comfortable, delicious breakfast, great location, close to the historical downtown. I would definitely stay Herr again, I want to bring my mom.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed in the Tidewater suite for my birthday April 13th. The room was adorable, the bed was extremely comfortable, and there was even a claw foot bathtub. I will return and highly recommend this B&B.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie C
Reviewed 20 March 2017

rooms were nice and comfy, walking distance to all areas of St Augustine and a very quite neighborhood. Rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable the best sleep I have had in years. For our first B&B we were very amazed and will be back. For we have a Neice starting at Flagler this fall. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks for everything

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobertM7255
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This little gem is well worth the stay! Our room was quaint and clean. Our bed was comfortable and our room smelled inviting! Breakfast was delicious. We were able to walk to everything downtown. I would definitely stay here again!!!

Date of stay: March 2017