The Bella Bay Inn(St. Augustine)
US$ 264
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 197
AscendHotels
Regency Inn & Suites(St. Augustine)
US$ 143
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 242
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 126
Agoda.com
US$ 109
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 154
Agoda.com
Beachfront Bed & Breakfast(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$ 209
Orbitz.com
US$ 397
US$ 377
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoff street parkingprivate entrancehistoric districtquiet neighborhoodbed was very comfortableother guestsgeorge stgreat weekendbreakfast was deliciousclose to downtowngibbssouthwindtidewateraugustinecoffeemakerflagler
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had a B&B certificate and found this place off the main road, the staff is so friendly and the room was so relaxing. Breakfast was simple but elegant and held us till lunch which we were able to walk to area attractions will defiantly go back.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Adorable and clean, old style which I love, bed was very comfortable, delicious breakfast, great location, close to the historical downtown. I would definitely stay Herr again, I want to bring my mom.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed in the Tidewater suite for my birthday April 13th. The room was adorable, the bed was extremely comfortable, and there was even a claw foot bathtub. I will return and highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie C
Reviewed 20 March 2017

rooms were nice and comfy, walking distance to all areas of St Augustine and a very quite neighborhood. Rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable the best sleep I have had in years. For our first B&B we were very amazed and will be back. For we have a Neice starting at Flagler this fall. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks for everything

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This little gem is well worth the stay! Our room was quaint and clean. Our bed was comfortable and our room smelled inviting! Breakfast was delicious. We were able to walk to everything downtown. I would definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple