The Saragossa Inn B&B
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 163
US$ 131
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

US$ 311
US$ 286
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 253
US$ 225
The Kenwood Inn(St. Augustine)
US$ 220
Regency Inn & Suites(St. Augustine)
US$ 132
US$ 128
US$ 209
US$ 220
Travelocity
44 Spanish Street Inn(St. Augustine)
US$ 200
US$ 194
Hotels.com
Casa de Suenos Bed & Breakfast(St. Augustine)
US$ 212
US$ 167
All reviewssouthwind roomoff street parkingprivate entrancehistoric districtquiet neighborhoodbed and breakfastwithin walking distanceother guestsceiling fangeorge stthis past weekendgreat weekendbreakfast was deliciousclose to downtowngibbstidewateraugustine
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This little gem is well worth the stay! Our room was quaint and clean. Our bed was comfortable and our room smelled inviting! Breakfast was delicious. We were able to walk to everything downtown. I would definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 14 March 2017

this house had i think 4 or 5 rooms all with there own enrance(like). private parking in the rear. The breakfast was 3 course simple but very good. the dinning room was coasy. the ladies running the B&B were very nice. I liked that it was close to downtown but not to close. We walked through the neighborhood on our way to downtown and that added to our experience of St. Augustin.

Room Tip: all rooms had there own outside entrance idid not see a disadvantage for any room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We picked this BnB based on Trip Advisor reviews. It was fantastic! It is located in a very quiet neighborhood about a 5 to 8 minute walk to the center of the historic district. The neighborhood felt very safe. Our room was spotless and so nice,Southwind, which had an additional sitting area, a nice bonus. They provided umbrellas in your room in case of rain, which came in handy for us. The breakfast brunch was outstanding, serving fresh fruit, a main entree, and light dessert! The breakfast area is located on the second floor and the room is very pretty. It was enjoyable to share a table with another couple. Also, they offer off street parking and their rates are reasonable. We only stayed two nights but could have easily stayed longer. We plan to return to St. Augustine and will not hesitate to stay at Saragossa again. Connecticut travelers

Room Tip: I believe that all the rooms are perfect. Our room was in the front of the house facing the street, but very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rita C
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving my wife and I were delighted as from the curb, Saragossa Inn was the right choice. What a very nice place, from the outside!
We meet Chelsea who acctually walked out to our car to greet is. What a delight. We checked in and were delight that we had acctually gotten the room we were hoping for. From the pictures it looks perfect. Far from it. I'll begin by, musty smell, dusty and rickety. The "rustic" as referred by owner, closet was broken out and dingy. Needless to we didnt leave our close in there. The towels in the bath 1 medium white the other grey as a cloudy night as was the wash. The bed is dented on both sides as it would be for being old and over used. That being said the 2 ladies were polite and well receiving. This Inn was booked as were many that weekend as there were festivals and such.
My wife and I typically run into things we don't like or feel it over priced for its value and generally go with it and dont complain. Well this should be known to the next person before they dump there money into it.
Ive read through many of the reviews and dont listen much to to the rants of other people. By the reaponses posted by the owner and his incredibley defensive tactics we went anyway as we like to judge ourselves. Mistake! Boy what a tired old room in need of a drastic makeover.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank T C
thesaragossainn, Owner at The Saragossa Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

She booked a room at a B&B, HE only stays in corporate hotels. The Saragossa is definitely not your run of the mill chain hotel. He is NOT happy and boy did he let us know! In a face to face with him it was decided that they were leaving. All they had to do was go on-line and cancel their reservation and leave. We shook hands on it. But they didn’t leave. And they didn’t just stay one or two nights but THREE nights. So to set the record straight, our towels are not white nor grey. They are beige. The “closet” in this room is actually a classic 1920’s Art Deco Armoire. The relatively new Metal and Mahogany bed is not “dented on both sides.” This bend in the metal is part of its original construction. Our Tidewater room has been designed to feel like an island cottage. We think you will find it charming.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

My sister and I decided to spend some time in St. Augustine before Christmas and decided to try a bed and breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was like visiting my grandma. The rustic furniture and atmosphere took me back in time. Having a pet friendly place was ideal as I have a puppy chihuahua. I made sure to bring all the necessary items such as: dog crate, pee pads and stroller. The stroller was perfect for a new puppy to be confined yet be part of the experience walking around. Having MS and wearing a brace, I had no issues walking to the shops or up the stairs to bunch . Katie did say that if the stairs were a problem, a tray could be brought down. The brunches created by Chef Chelsea were fantastic. Katie was engaging and great conversation . The Inn was clean, quiet , on site parking and within walking distance to shops. I would definitely go back. As an added bonus my sister and I met the owner.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family