Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 197
AscendHotels
Regency Inn & Suites(St. Augustine)
US$ 143
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 242
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 126
Agoda.com
US$ 109
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
Travelocity
Beachfront Bed & Breakfast(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$ 209
Orbitz.com
US$ 397
US$ 377
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoff street parkingprivate entrancehistoric districtquiet neighborhoodbed was very comfortableother guestsgeorge stgreat weekendbreakfast was deliciousclose to downtowngibbssouthwindtidewateraugustinecoffeemakerflagler
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We picked this BnB based on Trip Advisor reviews. It was fantastic! It is located in a very quiet neighborhood about a 5 to 8 minute walk to the center of the historic district. The neighborhood felt very safe. Our room was spotless and so nice,Southwind, which had an additional sitting area, a nice bonus. They provided umbrellas in your room in case of rain, which came in handy for us. The breakfast brunch was outstanding, serving fresh fruit, a main entree, and light dessert! The breakfast area is located on the second floor and the room is very pretty. It was enjoyable to share a table with another couple. Also, they offer off street parking and their rates are reasonable. We only stayed two nights but could have easily stayed longer. We plan to return to St. Augustine and will not hesitate to stay at Saragossa again. Connecticut travelers

Room Tip: I believe that all the rooms are perfect. Our room was in the front of the house facing the street, but very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rita C
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving my wife and I were delighted as from the curb, Saragossa Inn was the right choice. What a very nice place, from the outside!
We meet Chelsea who acctually walked out to our car to greet is. What a delight. We checked in and were delight that we had acctually gotten the room we were hoping for. From the pictures it looks perfect. Far from it. I'll begin by, musty smell, dusty and rickety. The "rustic" as referred by owner, closet was broken out and dingy. Needless to we didnt leave our close in there. The towels in the bath 1 medium white the other grey as a cloudy night as was the wash. The bed is dented on both sides as it would be for being old and over used. That being said the 2 ladies were polite and well receiving. This Inn was booked as were many that weekend as there were festivals and such.
My wife and I typically run into things we don't like or feel it over priced for its value and generally go with it and dont complain. Well this should be known to the next person before they dump there money into it.
Ive read through many of the reviews and dont listen much to to the rants of other people. By the reaponses posted by the owner and his incredibley defensive tactics we went anyway as we like to judge ourselves. Mistake! Boy what a tired old room in need of a drastic makeover.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank T C
thesaragossainn, Owner at The Saragossa Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

She booked a room at a B&B, HE only stays in corporate hotels. The Saragossa is definitely not your run of the mill chain hotel. He is NOT happy and boy did he let us know! In a face to face with him it was decided that they were leaving. All they had to do was go on-line and cancel their reservation and leave. We shook hands on it. But they didn’t leave. And they didn’t just stay one or two nights but THREE nights. So to set the record straight, our towels are not white nor grey. They are beige. The “closet” in this room is actually a classic 1920’s Art Deco Armoire. The relatively new Metal and Mahogany bed is not “dented on both sides.” This bend in the metal is part of its original construction. Our Tidewater room has been designed to feel like an island cottage. We think you will find it charming.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

My sister and I decided to spend some time in St. Augustine before Christmas and decided to try a bed and breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was like visiting my grandma. The rustic furniture and atmosphere took me back in time. Having a pet friendly place was ideal as I have a puppy chihuahua. I made sure to bring all the necessary items such as: dog crate, pee pads and stroller. The stroller was perfect for a new puppy to be confined yet be part of the experience walking around. Having MS and wearing a brace, I had no issues walking to the shops or up the stairs to bunch . Katie did say that if the stairs were a problem, a tray could be brought down. The brunches created by Chef Chelsea were fantastic. Katie was engaging and great conversation . The Inn was clean, quiet , on site parking and within walking distance to shops. I would definitely go back. As an added bonus my sister and I met the owner.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank donnakmetz
Reviewed 24 December 2016

The B & B was well within walking distance of the historic district and was reflective of the area. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, and had a great rustic design. The staff, Katie and Chelsea were very welcoming and felt like old friends. The brunches were absolutely phenomenal. We also had the pleasure of meeting the owner at the end of our stay who took the time to ask us about our stay and spent time getting to know me and my sister. We would not hesitant staying at this B & B again and in fact, are looking at our schedules to see when we can take another trip to St Augustine and stay at the Saragossa again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank potbelly001
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Southwind room for 3 nights, very roomy with the additional sitting room off the bedroom a bonus. This is a lovely historic house filled with antiques in a very quiet neighbourhood. Great location, walking distance to many restaurants and things to do sites. We had a 3 day hop on pass but only used it the first day then just walked to all sites. Some great ideas for breakfast & boy were they ever delicious. We will return to St Augustine & will stay at the Saragossa again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple