All reviewsprivate entrancebed was very comfortableother guestsquichegeorge stgreat weekendbreakfast was deliciousclose to downtowngibbstidewatercoffeemakerflagler
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This Inn is situated in a location that is very easy to walk to all of the main sightseeing. The size of the room was fine- my only complaint is that the bathroom was old and tub appeared to be dirty. Also, the mattress having stains that are visible on the sides of the bed . The staff is very nice and the food was excellent, morning brunch. Nobody disturbs you which is a nice feature. I think they just need to do some updating otherwise I would have given it another star.

Room Tip: choose a large room, much nicer
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank brevardeats
thesaragossainn, Owner at The Saragossa Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

All of our bathrooms have received a complete or partial make-over. These remodels have been done to keep our baths looking appropriate for our 1924 Sears Craftsman home and to reflect the style of the guest room itself. We have kept a few of the original cast iron tubs. They may not be sparkling white but they are deep and roomy!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Nice accommodation. The bed was comfortable and we had a great night sleep.

The inn is within walking distance to main shopping and restaurants area.

We were travelling with our pet shin tsu and they accommodated us by allowing us to have a beautiful breakfast outside on the upstairs patio.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Geoff M
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Very close walking distance to everything! Nice B&B comfy beds and the breakfast was excellent. A little on the "rustic" side for me. But I think thats what most are expecting at a B&B. Had a good two night stay. As a total hotel snob I have more input that I will withhold because I think Saragossa is what a B&B is supposed to be, and just not what I am used to as someone who typically stays in high dollar hotels. Glad for the experience and would recomend the Saragossa in to B&B enjoyers.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Rigma84
Reviewed 27 April 2016

My daughter and I went to Saint Augustine on Sunday April 17th to self-tour Flagler College with her as a prospective student. She loved it so much we decided to stay and do the official prospective student tour the next morning. We had no place to stay and started to search online. My daughter had never stayed at a B&B so I thought this could be a nice new experience for her. And it was! The Saragossa Inn answered our call and met us at the property to show us the room within 15 minutes of our call! They cleaned the room for us and booked us in (through booking.com) in about 2 minutes. The next morning they cooked us a delicious 3 course breakfast! And the Inn was an 8 minute walk to Flagler and about 12 to 15 minute walk to St. George Street! With private parking in the rear. You never have to move your car. On a nice quiet residential street. What a great experience! Would definitely go back again!

Room Tip: Book the Southwind. It has 2 rooms and accommodations for 4!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin Q
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We are in our 80's and we got a ton of walking in to get to trolley, restaurants, etc. However, it was so good for us exercise-wise. The Inn itself displayed the "historical time" and was more than adequate. The brunch was magnificent and room small but nice. I had a couple of issues but shared those with the management. All in all, we had a great "active" three days. After a couple of beers at the micro-brew pubs, we didnt care if we had to walk a mile to get back. :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
thesaragossainn, Owner at The Saragossa Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

We would like to point out that pubs, restaurants, shopping and attractions are all within a few blocks of our B&B. :)