“Most Excellent Sushi and service for lunch!”
Review of Corner-sushi

Corner-sushi
Ranked #155 of 623 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch at Corner Sushi and it was a wonderful experience. The restaurant just looked like a tiny place from the outside but the decor was very nice inside and the sushi was excellent. My wife ordered the Beauty and Beast roll, I ordered the 9 piece sushi deluxe with Tuna Roll and we shared. The sushi was on par with as good as I have ever had. The service was very attentive and on time. I wish this restaurant was in my town. I would eat there once a week.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Corneri-sushi with my daughter and girlfriend.The presentation and customer service was outstanding. I had the Godzilla Roll-deep fried roll of tuna, salmon, yellowtail w, chef's sauce. My daughter had the Pink Lady-shrimp tempura, krab salad, avocado, tobiko w. soy paper. My girlfriend enjoyed Teryaki Chicken w. vegtables and rice. The food was delicious. After dinner, the hostess brought us each a dessert sample of the Mochi Ice Cream, so lite and tasty. Will definately be a return customer.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Corner Sushi about 4 times now, and not once have I been disappointed. The restaurant is clean, the staff is very friendly, and most importantly the food is great and well-priced! The lunch specials are phenomenal, especially if you really enjoy sushi. The food comes out fast, and usually they do a roll on the house while you wait. The portions size is very standard for hibachi, if not a bit larger than average (soup, salad, etc...). I will say they have got their ginger dressing for salad down perfectly. Other than the food, the staff is attentive and just genuinely friendly. I bring my three year old in, and they’ll give her little treats and try to play with her. Honestly, it’s all just very refreshing. Easily the best sushi place in town, service and food.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I was always suspicious if I heard the word Sushi. But my friend convinced me that this is a good place to eat. How right he was! The interior is beautiful designed and absolutely clean. No words here to describe the food. Wonderful arranged and perfectly cooked. I even tried the sushi, like everything else out of this world. There is nothing you can do better. The perfect place for a good meal, great Service, simply perfect. Oh I forgot to mention the pricing! Not expensive at all!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I didn't know what to expect of this place, but was pleasantly surprised!! The staff was attentive and the sushi was fantastic! First, the place was very well done with an air of sofistication. Secondly, they bring you a sushi sampler plate for free. Then you order your sushi main plate with a complimentary mini-dessert at the end of this lovely experience.