“Best Ghost Tour in Town!!!”
Review of GhoSt Augustine

GhoSt Augustine
Ranked #24 of 132 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter real haunted buildings and experience the real thing on our authentic non-theatrical ghost tours and paranormal investigations as well as the Original Haunted Pub Tour of St. Augustine. We offer walking and riding tours. Riding tours go out in our comfortable 14 passenger van "the Shadow Shuttle" or in our creepy haunted Hearse. List of tours: Everdark Express, Dead Walk, Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigation, Total Paranormal St. Augustine, the Pub Hearse Ride, the Original Haunted Pub Tour and ParaForce Investigations. GhoSt Augustine and its team has been featured on several TV shows; among others are My Ghost Story and Americas Most Scary Places. GhoSt Augustine also sells Ghost Hunters Equipment and it was our owner Jonas who saved the famous K2 meter from being taken out of production in 2004 and making it a staple must have piece of gear in every Ghost Hunters bag. GhoSt Augustine has a sister business called Beerhammer's. It is a Beer Gear & Gift store and tickets are sold and start from the store at 162 St. George Street - inside Heritage Walk - downtown historic St. Augustine. Tours also depart from GhoSt Augustine store at 123 St. George St. GhoSt Augustine, was founded in 2001 and is a Better Business Bureau member with A+ rating.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My girls (aged 10 and 13) and I did the Haunted St Augustine semi-private walking tour with Chris last night. This was hands down the absolute best ghost tour I’ve ever done (and I’ve done numerous ones in St Augustine, Savannah, Charleston and even Salem, MA). This isn’t a theatrical “show” filled with fluff. This is the real deal.

No one else booked so we ended up with a Private tour (they didn’t cancel on us even though we were the only ones!!!). I’m from the area and already know a lot about St Augustine and it’s ghost stories and history, but Chris was very knowledgeable and I learned so much I never knew!

My favorite part of the tour was that we got to spend time in a very haunted antique store on Aviles Street. I’d never been in there before but if you’re sensitive in any way you can definitely feel it once you enter. We did our own investigation and got results!

This tour group is the ORIGINAL in the area and they know their stuff. I highly recommend this tour and definitely ask for Chris. You can’t beat it and they are very reasonably priced.

Also if you’re in the area and you want a Tarot reading head down Charlotte Street. There’s a little oddities shop that does Tarot readings on the front porch. Tammy did readings for us last night and like this ghost tour she’s the real deal.

What a great night!!!

in 17 reviews
"great tour"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Worst story teller ever! So boring, she forgot somethings and would fumble through stories. Also was skipping and saying that she would come back to that story later. In the end asked for tips and explained how she was a broke college student to guilt you into giving her cash.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A ghost tour is all about the quality of the stories from your guide. Wendy seemed very confused. Kept losing her place or kept correcting her stories. Told us she was having an off night. At $30.00 a person I would use that money somewhere else

Reviewed 3 April 2018

T was a great host. She shared a lot of history and the pubs were great. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening, no ghosts but it was still fun!
Terri VP, lexington, SC