“Best Ghost Tour in Town!!!”
Review of GhoSt Augustine

GhoSt Augustine
Ranked #25 of 135 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit truly haunted sites and experience the real thing on our authentic non-theatrical ghost tours and paranormal investigations as well as the Original Haunted Pub Tour of St. Augustine. We offer walking and riding tours. Riding tours go out in our comfortable 14 passenger van "the Shadow Shuttle" or in our creepy haunted Hearse. List of tours: Everdark Express, Dead Walk, Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigation, Total Paranormal St. Augustine, the Pub Hearse Ride, the Original Haunted Pub Tour, Haunted Romance, and ParaForce Investigations. GhoSt Augustine and its team has been featured on several TV shows; among others are My Ghost Story and Most Terrifying Places in America. GhoSt Augustine also sells Ghost Hunters Equipment and we are the company that in 2001 discovered the K2 meter and in 2004 saved it from being discontinued and proceeded to making it the most famous and loved gear for paranormal investigations - a must have piece of equipment.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My girls (aged 10 and 13) and I did the Haunted St Augustine semi-private walking tour with Chris last night. This was hands down the absolute best ghost tour I’ve ever done (and I’ve done numerous ones in St Augustine, Savannah, Charleston and even Salem, MA). This isn’t a theatrical “show” filled with fluff. This is the real deal.

No one else booked so we ended up with a Private tour (they didn’t cancel on us even though we were the only ones!!!). I’m from the area and already know a lot about St Augustine and it’s ghost stories and history, but Chris was very knowledgeable and I learned so much I never knew!

My favorite part of the tour was that we got to spend time in a very haunted antique store on Aviles Street. I’d never been in there before but if you’re sensitive in any way you can definitely feel it once you enter. We did our own investigation and got results!

This tour group is the ORIGINAL in the area and they know their stuff. I highly recommend this tour and definitely ask for Chris. You can’t beat it and they are very reasonably priced.

Also if you’re in the area and you want a Tarot reading head down Charlotte Street. There’s a little oddities shop that does Tarot readings on the front porch. Tammy did readings for us last night and like this ghost tour she’s the real deal.

What a great night!!!

"great tour"
in 80 reviews
"story telling"
in 16 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 22 reviews
"small group"
in 21 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Worst story teller ever! So boring, she forgot somethings and would fumble through stories. Also was skipping and saying that she would come back to that story later. In the end asked for tips and explained how she was a broke college student to guilt you into giving her cash.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A ghost tour is all about the quality of the stories from your guide. Wendy seemed very confused. Kept losing her place or kept correcting her stories. Told us she was having an off night. At $30.00 a person I would use that money somewhere else

Reviewed 3 April 2018

T was a great host. She shared a lot of history and the pubs were great. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening, no ghosts but it was still fun!
Terri VP, lexington, SC