“Great pizza and have delivery to Hawaiian Isles RV resort”

South Shore Pizza & Subs
Ranked #30 of 58 Restaurants in Ruskin
Reviewed 29 January 2017

My spouse had eaten pizza from South Shore over 2 yrs ago. We had not ordered pizza for home delivery till this winter. Pizza is very good. There is a choice of thin or thick crust. Pizza can be ordered on line. Delivery is no issues. Neighbors are impressed with the service and pizza also. Anxious to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I regularly order pizza, bread bites, and cinnamon bread from South Shore. Great Hawaiian pizza. I also walk in and get a small pizza or a slice and a drink. Good food. Reasonable price. quick service.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Found this place right across from hotel. They offer take out or delivery and not really any eat in seating. The pizza was excellent and I ordered it several times dring my visit.. Call and ask about the specials for that day, this is usually a better deal.

The pizza was thin crust and just the right crispy chewey, amble toppings. They also offer sandwiches and pasts which I did not try.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Last week we ordered delivery for the first time from SS Pizza. It was a medium pepperoni and mushroom. We were very pleased overall, even if the mushroom didn't have a lot of taste. Seems like it was $13 if I remember right.

Tonight we ordered again but just a large plain cheese for $10. Very pleased. Drivers last week and this week very friendly and above-average.There is a charge for delivery of $2.50 and then you throw a few bucks in for a tip.

We got the hand tossed crust both times and were very happy with it. I think I'll drive by and see what the place looks like inside.

Ordered by phone the first time and was told 45 minutes. Got here in 25. Today I ordered online and it got here in 23 minutes. Very satisfied with the turnaround time. We plan to order again, maybe go pick it up and look around.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Everyone said this was the best pizza in town. So we tried it. We ordered the think crust and that was fine. The flavors were ok but the price in my opinion was high. They do not offer any discount coupons for one pizza and their large is 14" and for a pizza we ended paying $17.11 for their combination including tax. A competitor offered the same pizza for $9.00 plus tax. It gets a three star rating with me. Their menu flyer is extremely hard to read and the web page is complicated in my opinion. The people are very nice though.