Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 103
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$ 103
TravelocityUS$ 103
CheapTicketsUS$ 103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019

I’ve stayed here 4 times and do so because of location and because allows pets. The rooms are big with a separate kitchen living area that can be separated from bedroom by door. Nice if your travel partner gets up early and you want to sleep in. Take my dogs out the sliding doors to lawn set up with dogs in mind.
Rooms are clean and cleaning staff is great. Not a four or five star motel but fine for a few nights when traveling with dog(s).

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank lynn b
Reviewed 12 August 2019

When we got to the hotel, we were given a room with no place for our daughter to sleep. Upon entering the room, and realizing this, I immediately called the front desk. I explained this to the front desk manager who answered, and instead of apologizing, she asked if we touched anything. Seriously? We were told that they were booked and that we would be given an upgrade for all of the trouble. No, we got the room that we originally booked. The front desk manager also was making rude comments about my husband in the lobby of the hotel without realizing my daughter and I were within earshot of her conversation. The next room was very spacious. The hotel is very clean. The pool needs to be fixed. There are orange traffic cones over things are in need of repair. This is a safety issue, especially for children. The front desk manager needs a course in hospitality.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Stayed at the Royal Inn Hotel while in the area with my grandson to go to a water park and Lion Country Safari. This was my 3rd Trip to the Hotel I took my son years ago to the same park. While the Hotel is starting to show its age.....20 years ago it was a wow could not believe how nice and what a deal it was. It is still a good deal. the hotel is a large complex with about 8 or more different buildings and 3 Restaurants on the Property and a Tiki Bar. Two restaurants are fast food, the other is a sit down with a tiki bar. My Grandson is 5 so we stuck to the fast food. This is the closest Hotel to Lion Country Safari. After all these years still a good deal. It looked like they were redoing rooms while we were there.

Room tip: Get a suite they are huge with private Balcony over looking the lake.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marshmitchell
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here while on a sports trip very basic rooms but they where serviced every day and the the staff where helpful. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to families there seemed to be lots of workmen using it for an overnight stop. Plenty of amenities in the surrounding area

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Visited the hotel for 3 nights in June Had a large King non smoking room. Had a large refrigerator, micro oven, toaster, dishes and forks,knives,spoons coffee maker. Large living room with sofa, chair and foot stole TV dining table and chairs Large bathroom and mirror and great towels. Had a large bed room with chair and TV, 2 closets,,great bedding excellent sleep,and quiet, iron board and iron, Nice size deck overlooking the pond,and palm trees and 2 chairs and table. Really big pool and lots of chairs with palm trees. Check in was easy and fast and staff was very friendly. Excellent prices too! All for under $65.00

Room tip: all rooms are great but the newer rooms with all the extras are the best ones building # 300
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple