“Lunch”

Natural Vibrations Cafe
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Kevin is amazing. The smoothie was best I have ever had. The beef patty was delightful and overall everything was very fairly priced!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Husband declared the Jamaican cocktail (a juice drink made with kale, spinach, fruits, etc.) he ordered at this cafe was his favorite food item during our four-day trip to the Riviera Beach area. The fruit smoothies my son and I ordered were refreshing and delightful. We also loved the beef, chicken and vegetable Jamaican patties. Excellent, friendly service.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Owner offered me samples upon arrival. He added some fresh squeezed lemon to my green life smoothie for health benefits. Great smoothies and friendly service.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The owner was very accommodating in tweaking a green smoothie on the menu to make it the way I do at home. It was delicious and so healthy! He also gave me some samples of other smoothies he had created that morning. Definitely recommend this place for the service and the large selection of smoothies, juices, etc.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Ok so I must confess that I was in the midst of a much longer bike ride than planned. I saw "smoothie" and has to stop.

Gem in the rough! Two full menus on the white board, one with some nice healthy choices and a second one with just fruit smoothie options. I chose the latter and treated to a tasty velvety smooth treat at a great price.

Having paid twice that much for a mediocre smoothie on Palm Beach Island I can say this was the best stop or the day. Nicely done!