See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed at the Super 8 and it was absolutly not good. The room smelled of smoke eventhough it was non smoking. The carpet was grimmy. The toilet was detached from the floor and shaking while using it and the blankets had cigarette burnt holes. I went there because it said Wyndham. The name meant nothing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Wonderful rooms, awesome staff & all the amenities you could ever want! Best motel I've ever stayed at in the state! Will definitely come here on my next FL trip! Made the mistake of originally booking the Travel Inn, worst motel in the area.... left that dump & came here for the same price. It was like going from the city dump to Buckingham Palace! Extremely clean, very quiet, nice neighborhood. Free wifi, in room coffee, mini fridge, microwave, ironing board/iron, etc.

Room Tip: Excellent all the way around!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Everything was fine, employees were great and helpful locational is right there next to the interstate where I needed it. I would stay there every time I'm in West Palm Beach, and I enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank montana561lm
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I called the front desk after I checked in my room to notify them that my door wouldn't lock. The man I spoke with asked if anything was blocking the lock from locking & I told him the lock wouldn't even turn to lock the door. He said they'd check it out. No one came back to my room to check the lock & I just crossed my fingers and went to bed. It sounded like the Texas chainsaw man was in my bathroom, until I realized the horrible noise was coming from the bathroom fan. The place is old, definitely needs to be updated. AC worked fine, but the room smelled like mold. Never returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business