I stayed here 2 nights, it is quiet except for the wind shaking my door, the property was clean. It's in A Great Location right off I-95 and Blue Heron, You have a Denny’s, McDonalds and a convenience store all just a few steps away. They have a great parking area for Trucks and busses easy in and easy out unless you want to go Left to I-95 you got to go right and then make a U turn "ok for cars not so easy for Big trucks and Busses".
The evening staff was friendly. But when I was checking out The Lady who checked me out seemed too busy to make more coffee that morning for breakfast and sort of seemed agitated to help me with directions. She didn’t seem that busy to keep up with the coffee, and give guest directions. (I went to McDonalds for my coffee, which was probably better anyway)
My room could have been much better, Burn marks on the edge of the bathtub, water pressure was terrible, 2 Blood stains on one of my pillow cases and the sheets seemed to have not been changed (I found several hairs in the sheets and a few burn marks on the bedspread) THE CARPET OMG was as nasty as nasty can get and needs to be shampooed or replaced, (it was covered in black grease stains from the parking lot) WEAR FLIP FLOPS !! I did to protect my feet.
If it wasn’t for the location and the surrounding conveniences and their Truck Parking id never stay here again. But like I said the conveniences make it more pleasurable!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Hotel Riviera Beach
- Super Eight Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Super Eight
- Riviera Beach Super 8
- Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach Florida