New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Riviera Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“Its an OK Motel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed here 2 nights, it is quiet except for the wind shaking my door, the property was clean. It's in A Great Location right off I-95 and Blue Heron, You have a Denny’s, McDonalds and a convenience store all just a few steps away. They have a great parking area for Trucks and busses easy in and easy out unless you want to go Left to I-95 you got to go right and then make a U turn "ok for cars not so easy for Big trucks and Busses".
The evening staff was friendly. But when I was checking out The Lady who checked me out seemed too busy to make more coffee that morning for breakfast and sort of seemed agitated to help me with directions. She didn’t seem that busy to keep up with the coffee, and give guest directions. (I went to McDonalds for my coffee, which was probably better anyway)
My room could have been much better, Burn marks on the edge of the bathtub, water pressure was terrible, 2 Blood stains on one of my pillow cases and the sheets seemed to have not been changed (I found several hairs in the sheets and a few burn marks on the bedspread) THE CARPET OMG was as nasty as nasty can get and needs to be shampooed or replaced, (it was covered in black grease stains from the parking lot) WEAR FLIP FLOPS !! I did to protect my feet.
If it wasn’t for the location and the surrounding conveniences and their Truck Parking id never stay here again. But like I said the conveniences make it more pleasurable!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
gmriviera, Manager at Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Thanks for staying with us.
We work hard to keep the property clean, but please be assured that your concerns will be addressed, and inprovement will be noted the next time you visit.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Merrillville, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

My stay here at Super 8 Riviera Beach was quiet and comfortable. The hotel wasn't packed and there was nobody staying in the room next to me, so it was peaceful. The hotel is located off I-95, but I didn't hear much traffic noise (my room did face the highway). It's about a 10 minute drive on the interstate to the West Palm Beach attractions, so it's a great location. I had a King non-smoking room. The bed and sofa were comfortable. Air/heat worked fine. Everything else in the room worked fine. Micro/Fridge came in handy. TV had plenty of channels, including the Weather Channel. The hotel lobby has an internet computer, a big plus for me since I don't have a laptop.

The reason I'm giving the hotel an average rating is because the rooms are in need of painting, better bed linens (my fitted sheet had a hole in it) and better housekeeping (the bathtub had stains in it that weren't cleaned and the place where you put the carafe on the coffeemaker had coffee stains on it when I first checked in which weren't cleaned during my stay). If these improvements were made, I'd rate the hotel above average.

There's a Denny's adjacent to the hotel and a gas station and mini mart. Burger King is across the street. There are more restaurants heading east on Blue Heron Blvd, as well as on Northlake Blvd, the next exit north of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

This is my first experience with a Super 8 and I was pleasantly surprised. The sheets were clean, fresh towels and toiletries, and no bugs to speak of. The only gross thing was when I tried to use the coffee maker in the room there were some old moldy coffee filters stuffed in the water reservoir...I guess no one checks in there and no one had used the coffee maker in a long time! If I had never tried to use the coffee maker, I would probably be giving it 5 stars. When I told them about it on check out, they were disgusted and said housekeeping would take care of it. If I am ever in south Florida, I will stay here again. I booked my room online for only $60.00.

Room Tip: I stayed near the lobby.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2010

We came from Orlando and wanted to spend the last night of our vacation at a reasonable place not too far from Miami airport and found this motel just off the highway -- we were not disappointed. You do not hear the traffic, reasonable price, complimentary breakfast, but make sure to be there before you pack as just before 10 am it is over. We decided to have breakfast at Denny's which is next door. Book on the web because without reservation it is six dollars more!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gmriviera, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 14 November 2011
Thank you so much for staying at our property and sending a review. I'm sorry you missed breakfast, the hours are 5am-9am which meets most of our guests needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area. Thank you again.
Ingelside
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2010

i think this was the best Super 8 Motel i have ever stayed. and Rooms were Nice and CLEAN and looks like recently updated. the bed was very comfortable and internet worked just fine. The staff was very helpful in food recomendation i will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riviera Beach
3.0 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
#21 of 35 in West Palm Beach
7.5 km away
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
6.0 km away
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
5.9 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Be...
#4 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
7.6 km away
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
#25 of 35 in West Palm Beach
6.2 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and E...
#6 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK