My stay here at Super 8 Riviera Beach was quiet and comfortable. The hotel wasn't packed and there was nobody staying in the room next to me, so it was peaceful. The hotel is located off I-95, but I didn't hear much traffic noise (my room did face the highway). It's about a 10 minute drive on the interstate to the West Palm Beach attractions, so it's a great location. I had a King non-smoking room. The bed and sofa were comfortable. Air/heat worked fine. Everything else in the room worked fine. Micro/Fridge came in handy. TV had plenty of channels, including the Weather Channel. The hotel lobby has an internet computer, a big plus for me since I don't have a laptop.
The reason I'm giving the hotel an average rating is because the rooms are in need of painting, better bed linens (my fitted sheet had a hole in it) and better housekeeping (the bathtub had stains in it that weren't cleaned and the place where you put the carafe on the coffeemaker had coffee stains on it when I first checked in which weren't cleaned during my stay). If these improvements were made, I'd rate the hotel above average.
There's a Denny's adjacent to the hotel and a gas station and mini mart. Burger King is across the street. There are more restaurants heading east on Blue Heron Blvd, as well as on Northlake Blvd, the next exit north of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Hotel Riviera Beach
- Super Eight Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Super Eight
- Riviera Beach Super 8
- Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach Florida