“Tropical oasis ”

Rafiki Tiki
Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Riviera Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Rafiki Tiki Is a fun tropical oasis right on the water at the RIviera Beach Harbor.

They have a full bar With a wide variety of tropical drinks, full varied menu with great sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, appetizers and friendly service.

The views are great the atmosphere is mellow and it’s a fun way to escape to your own tropical oasis. Enjoy.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We came here after spending a few hours at Peanut island. When you come off the ferry it is located to the right. We really enjoyed our food and it was delicious. They have quite an extensive drink menu with lots of tropical drinks. We loved the outdoor tiki setting. We started with the bbq wings and they were huge compared to most places that offer wings. My husband had the fish and chips, it was made with snapper and it was delicious. I had the snapper ceviche which was out of this world with flavor, the fish tasted so fresh. Our daughter had the kids hamburger which was huge. They also have the really awesome French fries here that are seasoned. The food was so good we didn’t even get to take pictures. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank JanaD775
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Staff is so nice and the food and drinks were exceptional. I would definitely visit here again. We had the cuban sandwich, chicken nachos and calamari. It was all out of this world good.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I did not even feel comfortable giving this place one star. If there were negative stars I would fill them up!I was visiting the area as a passing boater and stayed at the marina. I was very disappointed at Rafiki Tiki. The place is 300 feet away from any type of view and the only view you have is the parking lot and a wall between you and the boats. Upon my first visit I went to the bar I was there for 10 minutes and no one ever asked me if I wanted anything! I had to track down the bartender that was not busy whatsoever because there was only two people at the bar and two tables were seated. This was the norm for every beer and every food that I ever ordered from the place. I went back for three consecutive visits only because it was convenient to where I was staying on the boat and I did not have to drive. Three out of the four visits the owner was quite rude sitting up wind smoking his cigar as it blew through the entire restaurant and made the place stink to high heaven. I noticed the place closed down early 8:30ish every single night even on the weekends. There was no entertainment and 0 atmosphere. Their food was absolutely horrible, inedible and extremely overpriced as well as they’re five dollars for each beer and eight dollars for a rum and Coke. I don’t know where these people think they’re at but they need to realize they’re in Riviera Beach at a tiki bar that supposed to be fun with happy music, nice views.and affordable. Not the case in anyway shape or form of the words. I would not recommend anyone to go there and I will never go back again.

Boaters be warned,
there is no dockage for patrons at this place. Don’t waste your time! It’s too bad they tore down the old Tiki Bar that was a lot of fun!

1  Thank Stevelundy
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My sister and I were at the marina for the Sunday flea market thing and stopped at Rafiki Tiki for quick bite to eat and something to drink. The original Tiki that was at the Marina was amazing. Elevated wood deck with a view of the actual boats at the Marina, excellent food and service. This place is a poor substitute. The iced Tea, while the receipt claims it was "Brewed Iced Tea" was not. It was that nasty tasting fake tea stuff out of the fountain drink dispenser. For $2.50 a glass, it was a complete rip off. McDonalds down the road has better Iced Tea than this place, for half the cost. We had 2 different servers trying to service the table, so I am not sure what type of allocation they have for the servers and tables & good luck trying to figure out who your actual server is supposed to be. The conch fritters were nice, but not enough for me to recommend this place to anyone. The crappy fake iced tea will keep me from ever going back again. If you are desperate, this place wont kill you, but I would pass, or look for something on Singer Island if you are in the area.