“Comfortable space”
Review of Kafe Hub

Kafe Hub
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Large bright and an interesting menu. Great for group meetings as well as solo visits. No blaring music here so great for conversation, reading, or just watching the world go by.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I really enjoyed this restaurant as I took my wife here on a date night. The menu was very unique and I truly enjoyed the unique offerings of the menu. They even had original drinks that my wife really enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Kafe Hub is a great place to meet and grab something to eat. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff is very accommodating. If you are in need of a place to meet for business or to socialize, Kafe Hub is a good choice.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This little place is a must stop in West palm beach. I am a vegetarian and at time difficult to find a good place to eat. They had everything for all members of my family!! Don’t miss the basil lemonade! Also great friendly smiling faces to greet you!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Me and my sister had breakfast today.We are so amazed by the friendly service by the abidance ,the food was also great.Love it