“Delicious”

Rodney's Crabs & More
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The crab plate is great. Try the wings too. Staff was very friendly and prices were reasonable. Don't let the basic building and interior fool you. Great food.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

My husband and I came to West Palm for our honeymoon and found this place online. It was a pretty far Uber ride for us, but totally worth it. The place is tiny, but they cook your food as soon as you order it, and you can sit and eat at one of the few tables there. The food is beyond amazing. The staff was really sweet and even gave us a free piece of the walnut butter cake. This tiny find is definitely a place you should venture out to, especially if you want a delicious, satisfying meal of crab legs, shrimp, taters, and corn.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This place is fabulous! You cant get a better crab, shrimp or lobster meal anywhere else for this price! We love the Michelle Obama drink too!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The crabs are incredible! This has you licking your fingers, hands, feet.... anything that has touched the seasoning. I live in Riviera Beach so no concerns for the location...5 minutes from my house so I love it!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We found Rodneys Crabs and more online,and based on all the great reviews, wanted to try it. Ordered our food which was prepared quickly and brought to our table to enjoy there. Shortly after starting our meals, my husband noticed one of the children there jumping on ketchup packets directly behind myself(which I was not aware of). This didn't alarm me at first until I got up to approach the counter for ketchup for myself,and my husband saw that there was ketchup on the back of my white blouse and my skirt! I was so shocked when he told me, I almost didn't believe him. At this point we just decided to leave with our food. We really enjoyed our food, but were very discouraged with what happened. We won't be back.