“Fun place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have enjoyed this venue for their drinks/bar atmosphere as well as for dinner. Everything we have had is delicious - Flatbread appy, Calamari, Spinach alfredo, Chix Parm, Ravioli. Our service for drinks when we came for dinner was a tad slow however the pace picked up. A nice local place to frequent!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

So 3rd time was not the charm. We had problems previously but we thought we would give it one more try.

Our recent visit. First I found a piece of SHARP HARD plastic in my food, I gave it to the manager who looked at it and proceeded to tell me what it was from. "REALLY". My cousin and Aunt both ordered Ravioli with sauce. My cousin gets 6 Ravioli my aunt get "2" yes two. I spoke to the sever and she was all OH I'll have the kitchen make more. Did she not see it when she brought it. We all finished our meals, and still no Ravioli. Complained to the manager and he said they would give us Ravioli to take home. My cousin just opened the take home, 3 plain Ravioli, no sauce, what a joke. And they were going to share this for dinner.

Don't bother going here.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the drinks for happy hour.
The food and pizza ok but drinks are the reason to go. Gets crowded go early ok for families

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is just average. The decor is dark and outdated. Needs a freshening up. The service and server was very friendly and accommodating. We had the pizza and fried calamari as appetizer. The pizza was EXCELLENT! Probably one of the better pizzas in Florida. Thin crust. Good sauce and cheese ratio. The entrees were plain average and lacked a lot of taste. I could definitely stop at the pizza. The calamari was very greasy. We ate the gnocchi,chicken parmigiana, chicken picatta, eggplant parmigiana and pasta in vodka sauce. The chicken was not fresh. It was frozen Sysco Food. Not a fresh cutlet. The food overall was average to below average. I don't like frozen cutlets. The only food I can recommend is the pizza. I won't be back except for that.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We sat in the bar for 15 minutes before being served. Food was slow to arrive, then I was served the wrong meal. Ran out of 3 different liquors. Bartender was good and tried. The owner/manager came over after 45 minutes after we requested to speak to him. The manager was AWFUL. Interrupted us continually, made childish comments, said our opinion didn't matter to him. I DO NOT recommend Joia. I have been there several times in the past not NEVER had this experience before.