“Mystic Ridge Ocho Rios”
Review of AquaVue Cuisine

AquaVue Cuisine
Ranked #120 of 162 Restaurants in Saint Ann Parish
Description: AquaVue Cuisine delivers a rewarding dining experience that compliments the sumptuous Jamaican & International dishes offered to our guests. We choose only the best ingredients and craft them with care. Our lunch & dinner menus change daily and incorporate fresh local products at all times. Patrons savor the flavor of top-of-the-line steaks, exquisite seafood and freshly baked pastries.
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Irish guy with Jamaican lady! Janique Copeland ran a tight friendly ship. All her staff were friendly & professional. The stay was fantastic because of the wonderful food. Thanks to the staff Brian, Decoy, Jeffrey, Sonia & Annikay we always felt like we were friends and we couldn't as for better service. My girlfriend is still talking about Jeff's cocktail. Thank you all & Janique please give the guys a decent pay rise when it's due

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We arrived here the day after Christmas (Boxing Day) a holiday for the islands. I always wanted to try it when it was named "June Plum" Restaurant. I learned however that they changed hands and so we still decided to try it. The young lady who seated us was pleasant and the young man(bus boy) that served us the water was ok. :-(
No one was there, only for a few guests that we saw swimming in the pool. There was music playing and quite a few (what looked like) staff folks were around. We placed our orders which consisted of curried goat & rice & peas and jerk pork with festivals (a form of fried dumplins) When I fisrt tasted the curried goat I was turned off, although not tasting badly, it was a bit salt and the meat was very fatty. The rice and peas was very dry like, almost tasted crispy. The jerk pork was on the dry side and just ok as well. After we were served, no one really came back to us and asked if we were ok or if we wanted anything else. I felt the service sucked. The place was just ok, and so my experience was at an ll time low for AquaVue. Their table mats needs to be replaced, they were torn and a bit tattered and the furniture was a bit dated. A little more can be done to this place to bring the view and atmosphere a little more up to par. I was a bit disappointed. Photos to come.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Whilst Planning our ochi rios wedding, we came across AquaVue Cuisine. Being that we (my husband and I) arent from Ocho Rios, we had to rely on phone and email communication. That's where we met Janique Copeland who I can fearlessly say has the best customer service ever. We met and planned and communicated some more and when the day arrived. We were stunned by the quality and quantity of food provided. the attendees to my wedding still are raving about the cocktails, main course and of course the cupcakes. Big up chef Williams and his team. you did a stellar Job. To Janique and the aquavue staff we raise our hats in honour of your stellar service and look forward to doing more business with you. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this establishment to anyone. Cheers.

1  Thank Keona J
Reviewed 27 June 2015

visited on June 26th 2015....planned my eighteenth birthday dinner at this restaurant.the menu they promised for the price quoted was not what they served. we were supposed to get soup & salad, and a choice of two meats out of three, however we got soup OR salad, and only ONE meat choice. the service was terrible and Miss Brown, and Andrew were NOT very helpful and accommodating. this birthday celebration was very embarrassing . will not go back......................

1  Thank Cheddy P
Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

There's a very tasty buffet breakfast with Jamaican treats. Good variety of hot and cold food. Dinner is pretty average.