“Not bad”

Pho Now Vietnamese Restaurant
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best pho I've found so far in Florida. Little hole in the wall. What I order isn't on the menu but they accommodate me.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

There are not a lot Asian selections in this area, so I went their for dinner one night last week because I am in the mood for Pho. It was in a strip mall, and the parking lot was almost empty. I had a pho and others on my tables ordered drunken noodle and chicken fried rice. There are plenty of food, but the pho soup is a little too salty. Broth is darker than I am used to. I wonder if it has been filtered to give it dark color. So I did not drink a lot of it. But, considering there are not many Vietnamese place in the area, I think it is pretty good options.
There is only one person working in the dining room that night, and she was overwhelmed with a large table with different specifications for their drinks and food.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The food was okay but the wait staff is not the friendliest because they are busy and understaffed. The woman who waits tables had a very strong accent that I could not understand and so when I ordered it was the wrong thing because I was unable to figure out that she was trying to correct what I was ordering.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I went for the Pho (pronounced Fa or a very light far). I got what I wanted. It a dinky little place and the woman behind the counter is in your face and seems rude, She not, before I left she gave me a smile and waved. She's just very busy around lunch. The Pho I got was mainly beef and some other parts that most Americans don't want to eat. It's my favorite and you get many different one, also Thia food and Bahn Mi sandwiches. The broth was fabulous and the condiments spot on. The soup was hot, fragrant and full of noodles. I've had better but not in the U.S.. I watched as many different plates of food came out, they all smelled great and looked nicely presented. Great food.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Do Not let the Keiser Mall Scare you, If you are in Stuart, Jensen Beach, Palm City Go go go! It was so fresh, the sauces are home made, the plates are gorgeous and eye pleasing and mouth watering. We had one of the Pho soup bowls with the Best of Brisket and Steak beef, delightfully delicious. I can't emphasize it enough, FRESH, DELICIOUS, HONESTLY THE BEST VIETNAMESE FOOD WE'VE EVER EATEN. As a world traveler, this is the bomb, fast take out and fast services. You will be amazed....
We ate the wings, wow. We ate the fried dumplings with shrimp, pork and vegetables, fantastic, we ate the spring rolls with peanut sauce to die for. Even the mints after dinner were superb.