All reviewssam sneadsoak grilllearning centermets spring traininggreat hotelpool and hot tubst lucieeasy accessi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripthe hotel is cleanrooms are spaciousshort drivepool areahgipslproperty
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is definitely the Hood Hotel. Inattentive parents with bad kids at the pool. Too much space between the door & floor. Felt like my room was the hallway. Marijuana smell in the hallway. Room priced too high.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Molly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. The team at the Hilton Garden Inn PGA Village prides themselves on providing excellent guest services. When issues are reported, the team acts quickly to resolve the situation so that all of our guests are satisfied. I hope that you will return so that you can see this is not the normal experience at our hotel. Thank you again for taking time to share your comments regarding your stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights for a business trip. Check in was very simple and easy. I forgot to bring some toiletries and they were able to help me with that. Also, they have amazing complimentary cookies at the counter and they made extra batches of cookies to please all their cutomers. The hotel is great, also wanted to mention, Austin was so helpful and friendly!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Somin L,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. I am very glad that our Brighthearted hospitality was able to shine through and exceed your expectations. Comments from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice and either new or remodeled Hilton Garden Inn. Ashley at the front provided phenomenal service. I had some confusion and issues with checking in and she smiled the entire time and was very friendly and kept a positive attitude while helping me deal with all of the confusion. This Garden Inn Hilton is unique for a garden inn because it has a resort style pool. Although it is a smaller one, it was surprisingly nice to see. I was upgraded to a suite upon check-in and that always makes me happy at the Hilton. The suite has a separate living room with a microwave and refrigerator and sink. One of the things that’s nice about this hotel is it also has the adjustable sleep number beds for the king rooms. It also has a warm, inviting and modern hotel lobby in entrance. For your convenience there is a restaurant called Sam Snead’s that is attached to the hotel. The hotel also provides room service.

Stayed: July 2018
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear missmaloym,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. We will gladly share your feedback with Ashley to remind her that all of her hard work is appreciated. I agree that our suites are rather large and enjoyable allowing you to stretch out an feel at home. I am glad that you made good use of the pool which is often a serene place to recharge. I am also very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My stay was very good. The staff and service is very nice, professional and attentive.I have previously stayed at this hotel and the area is good for shopping, eating and exploring. I enjoyed the quick getaway.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Tanyaf229,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. Thank you also for coming back to see us as your loyalty speaks volumes when there are so many choices out there. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and quality standards. Comments like these help us improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Nice location, clean and comfortable rooms. The staff is always very accommodating and friendly. Have always found the food delicious and nicely presented. Thanks for another great stay at your hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Z8625HWvictoriad,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. It's great to see that our staff's hard work has been noticed and appreciated. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!