“Consistently good food and baked goods”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Reviewed 9 February 2016

We enjoy the soup and sandwiches for eat in or take out. The prices are ok. The baked goods are definitely top notch as is the service. Nothing negative to say for the dozens of times we have been.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My grand daughter and I enjoy having lunch at Panera. Soup and salad are our favorites it is a monthly ritual with us Our special time together

Reviewed 2 February 2016

We had the "Pic Two" on the menu. My half a sandwich was smoked turkey on white bread with lettuce, tomato & mayo. I ordered the creamed chicken soup with rice. Served hot & good tasting. The other dish was chicken with avocado and lettuce plus tomato on sliced wheat style bread. The soup was wonderful broccoli & cheese dish. Again served hot & tasty. The coffee was wonderful as well as the 99 cent pastry. The bus boy took away our trays and was very courteous. We will return.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Was in area, made a stop in from out of the cold to warm up with some hot beverages. I had tea, mom had salad and coffee. All was good. Place was packed, I guess others had the same idea. One thing I would recommend improvement on is bathroom maintenance. Needs to be done more regularly and more thoroughly with the type of traffic that flows through this particular venue. The bathroom walls go totally dismissed in the cleaning process. Just leaves a bad impression on the cleanliness throughout.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Their food is great all day long. Choices are great and coffe/teas are wonderful. We have eaten breakfast and lunch here and have never been disappointed. It's all about the bread which you will never be disappointed in. Always fresh. You can eat outside or inside and they have takeout.