All reviewsfront deskfire pitfull kitchenexercise roomspring trainingone bedroom suiteyogurtsitting areacheck in was easywould stay here againwonderful hotelcorner roomhome away from homethe hotel is cleanfree breakfasteasy accessi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I would get in and very funny times and check in with Matthew at night Matthew took care of all of my concerns always greeted me professionally made sure I was comfortable and was ready for my weeks day. I checked in on Sunday nights sometimes 3 a. M. In the morning he was always there friendly and great professional customer service. All of the staff very friendly never had one issue with any of the rooms over the 10-week of stays I drove 12 miles just to get to this hotel from work...it was worth it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jacqui L, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Ron A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your 10 week stay with us. So happy to hear that Matthew took such great care of you and the staff is very appreciative of your praise! It speaks volumes that you drove out of your way to stay with us and we are very honored that you chose us. It was an absolute pleasure having you here and thrilled that you had such an awesome experience!
Thank you again, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Port Saint Lucie!

Jacqui Loring - GM

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We love the Layout of the suites, great when traveling to give that ‘at home’ feel! We like they are Pet Friendly and easy to get in and out of the hotel with the Pups, lots of grassy area for the Duties. Our only negative is the Beds are a bit on the Firm Side,
Next time I book I will find out if there are other rooms that are a little more on the soft plush side.

Room Tip: We like the corner rooms
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We always stay at Marriotts but the Residence Inn is so comfortable offering a full size kitchen, seperate bedroom and bath full front room..Also on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday they offer a light dinner so nice not to have to go to a restaurant..

Room Tip: We had a corner suite, large and lovely
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is very rude. We checked in under clc with our company on july 1, and they asked for a card for "incidentals". I asked at that time if my card would be charged. I was told no, by "kmt". Woke up this morning to a $140.00 charge to my card. Was told i would not have access to MY money until i checked out. How can i be charged $140 when i have only been there two nights? Doesn't that make it $40? They stole my money right out of my account!!
"Kmt" was very rude, as was the manager on duty. I live on the road, so these hotels are my home. It sucks when you rely on these places for good customer service and they are totally rude and unwelcoming!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim B
Jacqui L, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Kim B,

I apologize, I understand this can be confusing. You checked in for 11 nights and the system automatically authorizes (not charges) your card a $20 per day incidental charge. You are not charged until you check out but if using a debit card, your bank sets that money aside until a charge comes through. Credit cards work differently.
If I can be of further assistance, please stop by the front desk and see me.

Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jacqui Loring - General Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I was visiting my daughter who is in Port St. Lucie for the summer. This hotel is close to I-95 restaurants, shopping and only about 15 minutes from the beach at off traffic times. I asked for an upper floor and was accommodated. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was comfortable. I requested extra towels and they were in the room. The staff at the front desk was friendly and attentive. Will definitely stay here in future visits.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor near the stairs. Very convenient as I took the stairs up and down, parked my car near that exit.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family