“typical Panera”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #127 of 370 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Sat down with coffee and breakfast with friends, I don't know why people are attracted to this place, I suggested somewhere else, but the folks I was with are Panera Fans. The coffee was good, but the bagel with sausage and cheese and egg was not. It was like the ones you get at 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts. I won't be back.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We had lunch at the Panera Bread in the Tradition area. There were unable to get our order right. We ordered 2 of the same sandwich and the messed up the second one. We had to wait for the second sandwich to be completed. The bread did not seem fresh at all. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This location is bigger and more spacious so I didn't have the crowded feeling that I experience at other Panera Bread locations.

The line was extremely slow moving to order but the rest of the experience was perfect.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

A solid choice for a quick bite near I 95 and the Homewood Suites hotel. Tasty bagels and sweet rolls. The dark roast Coffee hit the spot.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Panera is pretty consistent, no matter what state and/or town you dine at. The food at this location was no different than many others I've visited.
I think this location would benefit from some additional staff training. The personnel were disorganized, very slow and overwhelmed by the lunch rush, and the restaurant was less than 2/3 their capacity.
We realized after we left that part of our take-out order was not given to us. I simply didn't have the patience to return and complain.