“Very Disappointed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #112 of 379 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Port St Lucie is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We had lunch at the Panera Bread in the Tradition area. There were unable to get our order right. We ordered 2 of the same sandwich and the messed up the second one. We had to wait for the second sandwich to be completed. The bread did not seem fresh at all. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This location is bigger and more spacious so I didn't have the crowded feeling that I experience at other Panera Bread locations.

The line was extremely slow moving to order but the rest of the experience was perfect.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

A solid choice for a quick bite near I 95 and the Homewood Suites hotel. Tasty bagels and sweet rolls. The dark roast Coffee hit the spot.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Panera is pretty consistent, no matter what state and/or town you dine at. The food at this location was no different than many others I've visited.
I think this location would benefit from some additional staff training. The personnel were disorganized, very slow and overwhelmed by the lunch rush, and the restaurant was less than 2/3 their capacity.
We realized after we left that part of our take-out order was not given to us. I simply didn't have the patience to return and complain.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I was going to this location at least once a week and had an awful experience each time. The little girls that work there are obnoxiously rude & the managers don't care at all. I never called corporate & don't care to.. I just put the word around & everyone I know doesn't go there anymore. I returned my sandwich because it had one little chunk of chicken on it which is over priced anyway but I could hear the entire kitchen staff talking crap about me from my table for returning my pos sandwich. This place is horrible

1  Thank Melissa L