“They Get you Ready to Fish”

Bluewater Outriggers
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I visited this place in late May to shop for some fishing equipment and they had everything and more that I needed. They have all the gear you will ever need for fishing, kayaking, etc. It took me a while to decide how I wanted to spend the couple hundred bucks I had budgeted, but I ended up purchasing a nice large Penn spinning reel to pair with a ten foot pole I already had, and also bought a smaller Penn rod and reel combo. Two patient, friendly fellows helped me out while I shopped. They strung up the reels and got me ready to head to the surf and start fishing. There was another gentleman stocking things (seemed like the boss) that seemed a little unfriendly. Maybe he was just very busy. Also, there was a lady at the check out that seemed to have a snooty attitude. However, I was overall really pleased with my visit thanks to those two friendly guys working at the fishing reels and rods. They reminded me of what it should be like when you are spending your hard earned money at a business, and they really knew how to service a customer! Thanks again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My families favorite store in Port st Joe! They can't wait to go every year when we vacation here. We usually end up going at least 4-5 times. Everything you need there for being outdoors!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Best Costa sunglass selection I've seen anywhere. Full fishing & hunting departments. Unique crafts and other items for family including tee shirts, sandals, jewelry and more.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I love this place. I reside in Ohio, but hit this store at least twice a year. Mostly because I typically see freshwater equipment and this is geared more towards saltwater. If you are visiting the area the employees are very knowledgeable and helpful for a clueless tourist that wants to do some fishing. Plenty of fishing gear and clothing. It's also a great place to just browse around. I could spend two hours in this store just looking around and talking to some of the locals.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This place is like my candy store! My wife immediately told me not to spend a fortune when she saw the look on my face. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.