“Something for everyone!”

Bluewater Outriggers
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Best Costa sunglass selection I've seen anywhere. Full fishing & hunting departments. Unique crafts and other items for family including tee shirts, sandals, jewelry and more.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I love this place. I reside in Ohio, but hit this store at least twice a year. Mostly because I typically see freshwater equipment and this is geared more towards saltwater. If you are visiting the area the employees are very knowledgeable and helpful for a clueless tourist that wants to do some fishing. Plenty of fishing gear and clothing. It's also a great place to just browse around. I could spend two hours in this store just looking around and talking to some of the locals.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This place is like my candy store! My wife immediately told me not to spend a fortune when she saw the look on my face. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Bluewater out Riggers is a great place to get everything you need before you go out on the water. I just bought my husband a real for his birthday and they helped meto disguise it and put it in a shoebox. Great customer service and don't forget to sign up so that you can get your reward points redeemable towards future purchases.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I went in to look, a little priciy for me, but they have all the fishing, camping, outdoor gear you would ever need. They have clothing and shoes/sandals.