Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Store has everything

This store has everything. If you need something for the beach, fishing, outdoor gear. Things for... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2018
homewood_traveler41
Chattanooga, Tennessee
via mobile
Great Selection and Service

Very friendly and helpful staff. Something for almost everybody. High end shoes, hunting, fishing... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2018
unknown6084
Tucson, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews outdoor gear fishing supplies penn clothing hunting shop shoes rv marina beach
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I love this place. I reside in Ohio, but hit this store at least twice a year. Mostly because I typically see freshwater equipment and this is geared more towards saltwater. If you are visiting the area the employees are very knowledgeable and helpful for a clueless tourist that wants to do some fishing. Plenty of fishing gear and clothing. It's also a great place to just browse around. I could spend two hours in this store just looking around and talking to some of the locals.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This place is like my candy store! My wife immediately told me not to spend a fortune when she saw the look on my face. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Bluewater out Riggers is a great place to get everything you need before you go out on the water. I just bought my husband a real for his birthday and they helped meto disguise it and put it in a shoebox. Great customer service and don't forget to sign up so that you can get your reward points redeemable towards future purchases.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I went in to look, a little priciy for me, but they have all the fishing, camping, outdoor gear you would ever need. They have clothing and shoes/sandals.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stop here to get our fishing licenses, My DH forgot to get his ID back & the owner remembered him!! This is right near the center of town & a good place to get anything you forgot at home.

Date of experience: September 2015