Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Store has everything

This store has everything. If you need something for the beach, fishing, outdoor gear. Things for... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2018
homewood_traveler41
Chattanooga, Tennessee
via mobile
Great Selection and Service

Very friendly and helpful staff. Something for almost everybody. High end shoes, hunting, fishing... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2018
unknown6084
Tucson, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews outdoor gear fishing supplies costa penn clothing shop marina beach
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Bluewater out Riggers is a great place to get everything you need before you go out on the water. I just bought my husband a real for his birthday and they helped meto disguise it and put it in a shoebox. Great customer service and don't forget to sign up so that you can get your reward points redeemable towards future purchases.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I went in to look, a little priciy for me, but they have all the fishing, camping, outdoor gear you would ever need. They have clothing and shoes/sandals.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stop here to get our fishing licenses, My DH forgot to get his ID back & the owner remembered him!! This is right near the center of town & a good place to get anything you forgot at home.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This shop has something for everyone. Merchandise is displayed well, staff is friendly and helpful. We will be coming back to shop the next time we are in Port St. Joe.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Great place to shop right near the marina. They have a little bit of everything outdoor related. My wife and children loved it too....from good high quality / name brand clothing, fishing gear, boating gear, snorkeling gear, camping stuff, beach stuff, beach wagons, kayaks, live bait, etc. We have gone back a couple times while we have been here.