Gulf Sands Motel
Mainstay Suites(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
Cape San Blas Inn(Port Saint Joe)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Beacon Hill Lodge(Port Saint Joe)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Perfect view - directly across from the beach. Owners are super friendly. A mom-pop property but I didn't mind it at all. It's not the best in luxury but just enough to satisfy my needs. A bed and place to shower. The wifi was ok and believe it or not - there was a little snow flurries.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank RnRalwayz
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a work on business, tried to find some budget motels and decided on this one. So far the owner is nice and the rooms may not be Marriott quality but again you get what you pay for. Right across from the beach and its quiet. Not the worst I've been to and definitely not the best.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc T
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

There aren't a lot of hotels as you head west on Highway 98 near Port Saint Joe, FL, but no matter how tired you are, drive past the Gulf Sands Motel. (Turns out there are several nicer hotels 3-4 miles down the road-if only I'd known, but my cell phone couldn't get any service in that area, so I wasn't able to check.). The place is filthy and the bathroom smelled like urine.
The only positives were that the owners were nice and the room had a microwave and fridge-not enough to overcome the negatives.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2015

First let me address so many of the negative reviews- The staff- including the owners were nothing but polite and pleasant to us. They smiled at us and answered any questions promptly and were not intrusive. The front desk area was clean and I never saw an animal there.
That being said- this is a low budget motel. The rooms were clean enough. The shower could have used some bleach. We stayed 3 days and it took me a couple to figure out that they had pulled off a wallpaper border and never pulled off the remanants- including the small patches off black mold behind them. I at first had thought that some one had hung banners in the room.
The fridge, tv and micro were all brand new. My hubby enjoyed the clean enough to sit on recliner.
All in all in, it was cheap and I would for sure stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank catfishRN
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Creepy staff, terrible rooms, across the street from the beach. I stayed there one night when nothing else was available. Got some kind of insect bite, probably a spider, during the night. If this is your only option, keep going on to St. Joe.

Stayed: May 2015