Gulf Sands Motel
Mainstay Suites(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 96
MainStaySuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
Hotwire.com
Cape San Blas Inn(Port Saint Joe)
TripAdvisor
Beacon Hill Lodge(Port Saint Joe)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I find it difficult to leave negative reviews however ..... We arrived and were checked in at the "cheap" price of 70 dollars. We arrived at the room and as soon as we opened the door the smell of mildew hit us. We saw a number of cockroaches in the room and when I went to the office to complain and ask if we could move rooms I had to call the manager and leave a message. We did not get a reply. We left early in the morning and when I checked out (again via a telephone rather than face to face) I told the manager about the mildew problem and the cockroaches and his reply was " we will get right on that". I doubt that they will. I would not recommend staying here. I feel sorry for people who book for more than a night. I am looking forward to a better night sleep tonight somewhere different!

Room Tip: Don't!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Kate P
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Couldn't find a room anywhere after traveling 300 miles on a motorcycle. Had no other choice. There is something dark that's been running down the wall. Laid on the bed and a spider ran across my arm. Had a bad smell. The TV kept buzzing. Low class room that was almost scary for $100 a night.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Maizee12
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We recently had a vacation near this area,we arrived a day early and could not find a motel with a vacancy so we had to stay at at this motel for one night.We were charged a hundred dollars to stay in this dump,the room was filthy,there were bugs,mold in the shower area so bad and we had 2 towels in which one was stained and had holes in it the other was very dirty.Please do not waste your time and money here,the place was so dirty that we slept with the light on hoping that would keep the bugs away. The check in area was strange also,we had to talk thru a window to the girl who worked there to make our reservation.It was a terrible motel,dirty and scary experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank summer6008
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Lady in office was very helpful, knowledgable of the area, & friendly. Owners need to paint & few other things. Great location ... across street from beautiful white sand beach, next to a pub with great oysters and burgers, and not too far to get to other cool things. No pets allowed but that's cool ... no smelly rooms. Great motel to save money on your lodging and spend it having fun. People shouldn't be so critical. And within an hour or less you can check out a movie, the mall, Panama City Beach, and a lot more.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I read all the reviews and decided to book 2 nights anyway because we just needed a place to crash for a few hrs during a quick family trip to the Port St. Joe area. BIG MISTAKE!!! When we arrived the owner double charged our credit card despite being quoted $55 a night by phone and prices listed on the website. He said it was double because it was a holiday weekend when we arrived. We demanded a refund on the spot and he then threatened a 20% booking charge. Avoid this place at all costs...it's not worth saving a few bucks!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family