See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2012

After reading the reviews on this hotel AFTER we booked for the weekend we were surprised to find there were no bugs, mold, or monsters under the bed at this hotel. While it was a tad pricey I do have to concede that it is the height of summer. I don't think their off-season pricing is too bad. The beds were clean and super comfortable, and while the bath room is small, it was clean. There is no lacking for pressure in the shower either. The people were VERY friendly. After our stay I am beginning to wonder if most of the other people even stayed at the same hotel. Will be back for sure.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Beachbums5175
Reviewed 7 March 2012

It was mid-summer when I had came down to Port St.Joe for a wedding and I needed three rooms. I looked up the reviews to this place and i didn't really want to stay here but the whole town was booked so i didn't really have a choice. Anyways i got the rooms at an affordable price and they all turned out to be really nice. The beds were soft, the towels felt amazing, and best of all the beach had an easy access right across the street. The staff are friendly and the service provided is amazing. Just a tip DON'T GET FOOLED OUT OF THE OTHER REVIEWS.

4  Thank Damyanti P
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The staff and owners are very rude. Did not enjoy my vacation for having to deal with these people. Roaches everywhere. Worst motel I have ever staid in!!!!

Room tip: Stay at Elgovenor
Date of stay: January 2012
5  Thank roger6556
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Very nasty, mold smelled like a dead rat. Only way to get your money back is to call police. If your choice is between staying here and going home GO HOME!!! YOU will have a better time.

8  Thank Jake M
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Where do I begin..........the absolute rudest owners! That being said, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!!! It is nasty, nasty, nasty! We had reserved for several nights and asked for a refund because we have 2 small kids and did not want them staying in such filth. The owners told us that we would not be getting a refund because we'd already "signed" for our credit card to be charged. We tried to be nice about the whole situation and it seemed like the nicer we were, the more they were on us about things. We endured the nasty filth and rudeness because our kids love the beach and it would have saddened them to have left and we weren't getting a refund no matter what so we stayed but NEVER, NEVER again! Please do not put your family through this no matter what! Mexico Beach doesn't have alot to offer when it comes to hotels but I wouldn't choose this hotel if it were the last choice in any situation!

10  Thank mills76