“Great Food and Service”

The Brick Wall Sports Bar & Grille
Description: Due to the extensive damage The Brick Wall received from Hurricane Michael we have closed. Thank you to all those who patronized us.
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Stopped here for lunch while on a road trip. Service was great, food was great. Prices seemed fair. Cool atmosphere and friendly vibe.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 13 May 2021

So a friend and I bar hopped a couple places...this being one of them. We just wanted a quick beer and to get off our feet. We were surprised at how many people were in this place. There wasn't any big game or race on any of the TV monitors. It was just a fairly quiet sports day on a Sunday.

Sitting at the bar, we were handed menu to check out. They were also doing a two-for-one on all the draft beers and there was some other specials on some of their drinks. I only wanted just a single beer, but what the heck, I got two! There were lots of tables in this place with lots of monitors throughout. Service, sitting at the bar was good. We didn't eat so this review is based solely on our experience, impressions, and feel for the place. Overall, we really liked this place. I saw others eating and their food did look pretty good. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I'd like to stop in here again and try something to eat.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent service. Prompt and knowledgeable without being overbearing.(Thank you Katie.) Delicious food. The burgers were crispy from the grill. Oysters were yummy too. Fries were way too salty for my taste. Nice beer selection, some on draft, along with several good wines and a full bar.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

This place was so good, we ate there twice during our visit. Take advantage of happy hour with its B1G1 beer. The lemon pepper wings are great! My husband has the baked oysters, loaded with cheese and bacon. He loves them! I’m a big fan of Carolina good bbq sauce, so I ordered those the next night! They were awesome as well. The staff are very friendly! They have live music, even in week days. One of the waitresses even recommended the music at the Haughty Heron.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Food decent....service AWFUL.....kitchen staff has no capacity to handle a normal Saturday night business.....took 2 hours from ordering to receiving food. Waitress in tears due to customers complaining.....unless you have all night to wait for a chicken sandwich, I’d find another restaurant
KrazyFish was outstanding