Lowest prices for your stay
$190
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$180
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Wyndham$190
Travelocity$190
Lol.travel$228
All reviews room was clean daytona panera speedway hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2021 via mobile

I was in town for business and decided to stay here since it was close to work. I was not expecting much; however, I was pleasantly surprised. Front desk LaTanya/Tanya was very nice to me. She went above and beyond. The room was clean. Bed was surprisingly comfy as when I sat on it I heard the springs. However, when I slept it was comfortable. The shower had great water pressure and got hit quickly. To me that’s one of the more important things. No complaints. I don’t mind having to go to front desk for switching towels.

Room tip: This is close to a few restaurants and you can walk to Target.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2021

The hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was average. The rooms are dated, but clean. The bed springs were worn (the mattress was definitely at the end of its life). Towels ran out so we were given bath mats to use instead. I was very disappointed that the pool and hot tub were out of order the entire 4 days we were there. That was unacceptable for the price of the room. Hopefully they can get this corrected for future stays, as the location is ideal.

Reviewed 18 November 2021

Over the past three years I have stayed at this hotel over eight times and always found the staff friendly and the rooms clean. I drive an extra few miles to stay at this hotel due to the consistent overall excellence of the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2021

When I first pulled in...I was impressed with the location....plenty of everything in walking distance and the pleasure started when I entered....The clerk was speedy and very polite and professional! And it continued with the rest of the members. Lobby was clean as well as the room...Accommodations were nothing less than excellent!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

We checked in on September 4 & checked out on September 5. I phoned and reported how disgusting the property was to Wyndham customer service. They were no help whatsoever.
The room's carpeting was damp as were the towels in the bathroom. We didn't realize the carpeting was damp until the next morning because the room looked filthy & we wore flip flops. The property management was aware of the mold & mildew because they had sprayed a very heavy clearly industrial strength perfume to cover the odor. We both woke with severe headaches that didn't clear until we exited and were able to breath fresh air.
There were signs all over the hotel indicating that guests would only recieve a replacement towel if the guest brought the used towels down to the front desk.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple