“A hidden gem”

Super Day Express
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Port Charlotte
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 May 2017

You would never guess that this gas station has a hidden restaurant with some of the best food in Florida. Some one told me about this place and when I saw it, I thought I had the wrong place. OMG!! The best pizza, and you can buy it by the slice and try different kinds. The best fried chicken & the best fried catfish w/ batter dip instead of cornmeal dip. Bakery quality deserts like eclairs and cheese cakes. The ribs and gyros are just ok, hey everything can not be 5 star. All their food is to go, no tables. If you go at dinner time prepare for a long line. I would recommend calling in your order ahead of time.

1  Thank giarc53
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

So yesterday we decided to get a pizza, I can truly say it was one of the best pizzas I have ever had in the area. We live 30 minutes away so when we got home my wife cranked the oven to 450 put our pizza stone in and we warmed the huge slices 2 at a time. They were delicious!!!

If you do not have a pizza stone I can highly recommend them they reheat pizza like a real pizza oven and they are fantastic when making your own pizza. A great investment.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Amazing cheesecake. I can only attest to the quality and delicousness of their amazing cheesecake. It is truly excellent quality. Being diabetic I was concerned about my sugar level amazing it was almost normal the next morning which attests to the quality of their cheesecake, real cheese and not some mix out of a box. The gas is always a great price. I take all the negative reviews about this place with a grain of salt. They are always Super Busy at Super Day and anyone that deals with the general public on a daily basis would understand you cannot please everyone, and there is always that one person you can never please.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The best cheese cake around with lots of other gourmet deserts. Good pizza, chicken and ribs as well! We frequent this place often

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 17 March 2017

This we feel is the best pizza in the area and always order from there. They deliver, but it usually takes 40-50 minutes. If you go pick it up sometimes it will be ready in 20. But when it is delivered it is very hot so be careful you don't burn the roof of your mouth on the cheese!