All reviewsacross the streetkey westtimeshare pitchfull kitchentime sharedeluxe studioparking garagewasher and dryerocean sidejacuzzi tubbedroom unittennis courtsmain poolwyndham propertiesshort walk to the beachactivity centerpompano beach area
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I booked this hotel on Travelocity, I got there, and was told to wait to check in. It was 5pm, and I had a dive boat leaving at 6pm that I had to be on. I went into this room of games and TV.....(OH MY GOD THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND SELL ME A TIME SHARE). After 40 minutes, I was checked in, no time share sale....and this room was AMAZING. The staff at the front desk was SO polite, and helpful. I WILL stay here agin when I scuba dive in Pompano....

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Holly S
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed a week in a studio suite, Garden section, using RCI exchanged points. We did have a nice view of the "gardens" from our ground floor room. Nothing extra ordinary about the resort in general. We were disappointed that there was not a ceiling fan in the room. Front desk did not have any boxes fans available either. Fairly nice location on the beach and just a shorter distance walk to our room from the beach. Tiki bar was nice. I liked the option of 3 different pools.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We're Wyndham members so we had expectations coming into this. Almost all were met! This is an older resort but extremely pretty and comfortable. It has three lovely pools, two in the main resort area and one by the beach. There are grills and tiki bar in the main area which were nice. The staff whom we got to speak with were very nice and the private beach was wonderful! It had cabanas, beach chairs, and water equipment for rental at very low prices for all day!
We stayed in a studio which we have discovered is almost perfect for us except we need a more well equipped kitchen. Also being in a studio almost always puts you on a downstairs corner, which can get very noisy if you're trying to sleep in. Also,the resort it not within walking distance to the rest of the beach area, so stores and pharmacies are not readily available.
I had to make the rating a 4/5 for a couple of reasons. First off, we were missing some utensils in our kitchen. Our room is also not meant for anyone who wants to cook more than mac and cheese for themselves. The fridge did not get cold enough for our drinks or chicken, even at the coldest setting. The aforementioned grills, while nice to have, were almost always out of propane. More importantly, employees were not good at enforcing the non-smoking vs. smoking areas. For my companion who has asthma, this made it difficult to enjoy the outside amenities during the evenings.
Over all though, a lovely visit!

Room Tip: Corner rooms on the ground floors get lots of foot traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

A very clean and well kept resort. We had a unit on the ocean side. It was a small but very well equipped studio delux. The kitchenette area was completely equipped with a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher. All the conveniences of a larger size unit. Everything about this resort lived up to Wyndham high standards. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed 9 August 2017

after reading all the reviews you really have to wander what you are going to get when you turn up, fortunately for us we got a studio on the beach side so all was well , room was clean and good size for two people , beach is very nice and wasn't too crowded
not to much within walking distance so car a must

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple