“Breakfast/lunch midday”

Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A NYC inspired eatery just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean serving Breakfast and Lunch. Outdoor and Indoor Seating. Serving Breakfast all day. Beer & Wine served. Credit Cards Accepted. Family Friendly. Pets allowed on the patio. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-4:00pm.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We came here around noon as we were renting a jet ski trip later.
Location is great as it’s by the beach.
My wife wanted breakfast and I had a dolphin sandwich. Both were decent and priced alright.
I liked the atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Their sign and everything I saw on the Internet for this diner says they open at 8am... I was there at 8:05 am, door locked, one small light on and could see someone moving around, tables still had chairs on top, etc. If you say you are going to open at 8am you should be there much earlier to have everything set up! This appears to be either poorly managed or more of a hobby than a business. I only can imagine that the food is not much better, but I will never know because I will not go back.

Sadly there was a volleyball tournament/event on the beach nearby and I was not the only customer they lost that day.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

After checking out of our hotel and needing coffee before our drive back to Tampa walked 2 blocks from the hotel to this cute little place or breakfast. Waitress was on point and very accomodating and my eggs were cooked spot on for over easy, home fries were delicious and my son's breakfast sandwich was satisfying. Good strong coffee.

1  Thank flamy111
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Poor waitstaff service. Only one person working and dirty tables around....
We use to come to this place when they first opened and it was great, but since the new ownership place has gone downhill!
Probably won't be coming back......To many other better places around pompano to give our business to!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had breakfast here the weekend of the Seafood Festival. Staff was very friendly. The food was great went back the next day for our breakfast stop.

1  Thank 1baconlover