US$ 151
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 122
Hampton.com
Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 118
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 101
US$ 86
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

US$ 187
US$ 167
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 99
Travelocity
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
All reviewsbudget lodgeacross the streetpompano areafort lauderdalegrillbeachocean
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We booked a “last minute” room at the Budget Lodge in order to attend a funeral. I was a little concerned about the quality of the room based solely on the price. But I have to say, I was more than pleasantly surprised. The lodge is under renovations, and our room was mostly renovated, with a couple more things to work on. The manager told us up front that if the room was not satisfactory, it would be no problem to move us. But everything was great.

We stayed in a 2-double room with 2 adults and 2 kids on the ground level and there was plenty of room for us. The room was very clean and well-maintained. The grounds of the hotel are also very nice, with a palapa on one side of the pool, and another large table with an umbrella on the other side, as well as a grill. There were lots of chairs around the pool area, so plenty of room to spread out. The small market was convenient, and the location was perfect for our needs.

During our stay, we unfortunately experienced a power outage (not the fault of the lodge – a transformer blew). It ended up requiring a bit more work than expected to get the transformer replaced and the outage lasted into the late evening. However, the staff continued to be very present and make sure all guests were okay and had everything they needed, and gave us frequent updates.

One of the great features of this location is that, although it isn’t beach-front, the beach is a very short walk just across the street. We opted to spend some time beachside during the outage and just enjoy the salty sea air (and the full moon, the lighthouse, the random fireworks).

I can’t say enough about how friendly and accommodating the staff was at the Budget Lodge. I don’t know that I’ll be back to the Pompano area anytime in the near future, but if I am, this location will be my first reservation call.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We stayed here in February of 2017 for 2 days prior to leaving on a 10 day cruise. We like the Pompano area because its away from the hustle of Fort Lauderdale and is a nice place for evening walks and so on. The pier is a short walk away and there are a few restaurants nearby as well. The beach is a very short walk - just across a small road and you're there.

The motel itself is ok. Its kinda like something you'd see back in the 70's. Office closes at 9, re-opens at 9AM which is fine unless you should need something later - like an extra pillow or more towels. So stock up on that stuff before they close. Our room was ok, not as big as I would like but it served its purpose. The bathroom was recently re-done by the looks of it wand so it was nice. They did an acceptable job cleaning. For one or two days, this place is fine. Anything longer than that and I'd probably stay elsewhere. It was acceptable, lets put it that way. I've stayed in worse places and better places.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Quiet, well positioned motel for our purposes of going north to Boca Eaton & West Palm and South to Fort Lauderdale & Miami.
Even though the Budget Lodge was fully booked for the week we were there, it was never noisy or problematic in any way. Always spaces to park, and handy to access the I95 for getting about.
About a mile or so from Pompano centre, it is handy to restaurants and bars.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I've been traveling back and forth from this area for over five years. The place I used to stay changed owners and turned into a flop house for transients. I ran across Budget Lodge and initially booked because of the location and the price. I was 100% satisfied with everything. This IS NOT a glamorous HOTEL - it's a safe, SUPER, SUPER CLEAN, basic motel right across the street from the beach. It's a family run/owed business and it shows! They take pride in what they have - working constantly around the property - cleaning, gardening, etc. My new vacation destination!

Room Tip: I was on the top floor - quiet as can be!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Stayed overnight. Was on ground floor, was a little concerned but I got over that quickly with how tired I was and the area seem decent and quiet.( it appeared the manager stayed on the ground level as well, it's not confirmed)
Slept well.
The room had a king size bed, very comfortable
For a overnight it was well worth the price
Cons: very small bathroom
And please lighten up on the bleach
( we had to air out our room before going to bed.) the bleach spell made me kind a wonder at first " frebreeze" but the room was very clean so just lighten up on the bleach.
I would recommend this hotel for short stays..

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple