All reviews valet parking front desk washer and dryer free breakfast stove top yogurt two bedroom suite small balcony the breakfast area valet staff hot tub ocean view full kitchen fort lauderdale marriott properties the general manager per day
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stayed at this hotel pre- and post-cruise. Wonderful hotel with the best staff - very welcoming. Thanks to Christina, Jonathan and Joanna for making my stay pleasant. Had a wonderful oceanview room (8 & 9th floors). This hotel has many nice amenities/features including internet TV (Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, YouTube, etc), a bar with seating right on the beach (the bar food is a little pricey, but location really can't be beat), the best feature is a washer and dryer in each room - perfect for a long stay. Two small downsides, there are no dresser drawers in the room and closets are not big. Also there is paid parking/valet service. The valets were extremely nice and helpful though. Thanks to Karl, Eric, Santiago and Yidian for prompt and helpful service.Travelled in offseason during November and December 2017.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Stuart_Levy_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how well Johanna, Cristina and Jonathan took care of you. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I had such a great time here the hotel is great, employees that go above and beyond everyday. From valet services, front desk, restaurant your associates need to be recognized for going above and beyond. Awesome rooms with killer ocean views.
Great breakfasts, great lunches and great service everyday.

Room Tip: most rooms have great oceanfront views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks and this was, hands DOWN some of the best service I ever had. The front desk staff was genuinely nice and asked about my day every day. Raquel had a smile each morning at 4:30am when I was heading out for the day and I was greeted with an AMAZING smile by the rest of the front desk upon my return. They are best in their field and if I owned my own hotel, I'd look for them to work with me! I would stay at this hotel even if someone offered to give me a free room at any of the other hotels on the strip. They are truly the best

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank falisa p
Stuart_Levy_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear how well Raquel, Johann, Ryan and Jonathan took care of you. I will share your kind words and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Stayed here for one night. Great location, clean rooms, good breakfast. Access to the driveway is challenging off the busy road and parking spaces are tight.
Nice little bar/restaurant on the main floor. Overall atmosphere is nice and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do hope that you come back to stay longer in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Perfect location north of the hustle and bustle of Fort Lauderdale beach. Great ocean view room and perfect weather. Nice pool, great breakfast and pristine beaches. World class service from Jonathan, Joanna and Cristina. All of them know how to treat guests. Valet guys on the ball also. Great stay

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Wow; thank you so much for your awesome review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your and that Jonathan, Johanna and Cristina took such good care of you. We hope to see you back again soon!