“It was a nice place to stay”
Review of Sea Steps Suites

Sea Steps Suites
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 12 October 2017

But the last two days I was not to happy about the room because it spell like pet urine. :(
:(....#4
Moving forward it was great the owner and family was so pleasant!
They are very nice they will welcome you with open arms!

Room Tip: Room#10 is king size bed and romantic scenery if you are traveling with a love one!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We're so sorry that happened! We wish you would have told us while you were here so we could have corrected the problem! We would have worked with the guest next door to clear up the issue. We're glad you liked it here and stayed so long!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was a 3 day staycation at Sea Steps Suites, across from the beach. Alex and Lee, the owners are amazing and they run a friendly and beautiful hotel. My husband and I loved the kitchen in the room and the access to the beach. We came for relaxation and Alex placed us in a room secluded from the pool and fun, though we could join if we wanted. This is a must stay for anyone coming to South Florida and I will be recommending it to all my friends. We will also be using it as a place to keep our performers for ours. Coming back again. Felicia G.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and much needed relaxation! Come back soon and stay again! Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A very relaxing fun location with a great pool, lovely grounds, friendly hosts, themed suites, nice amenites; close to the beach and very cool local restaurants. Clean, comfortable, and convenient. We would certainly recommend Sea Steps Suites to friends

Room Tip: Single suites, larger suites, kitchenette suites,lots of choices
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry M

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself and our little tropical oasis and enjoyed talking with you! Come again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After being displaced by Hurricane Irma, I relocated to the Sea Steps Suites. Since i had my most important family member in tow, it was imperative I found a pet friendly residence. Prior to my arrival, I spoke with Alex who was extremely comforting and reassured me that Rocky would be fine. I even received a welcome gift for him. Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed and extended my stay for an extra week. Alex and Lee were so helpful and accomodating of my situation and i cannot say enough good things about their kindness and attentiveness during such a stressful time. An added bonus was seeing Katie as well since I am such a dog lover. I am extremely thankful to them for all they have done for me and Rocky during such a tumultuous time. They went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and comfortable, and I am truly grateful for them. I have never experienced such genuine kindness from hotel owners. They made me feel as if I have known them for years and I highly recommend staying here not only for the beautiful rooms and scenic views but for the amazing vibe that is part of this place. I hope to return one day under different circumstances. Another special thank you to everyone who made me feel at home: Kay, Kim, Gerard and Bruce. This is the only review I have ever done for a hotel and challenge anyone to find more accomodating and genuine owners.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are proud and happy that you felt the love coming your way. We opened up as soon as the hurricane and power situation allowed us to and felt we were able to help many of our local friends and neighbors, especially amazing people like you! We are glad to have met you and Rocky and hope you'll come back and enjoy some down time when you are back at home. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This was my second stay at Sea Steps Suites. It is a great place to stay at! Affordable pricing, with clean rooms, and great customer service! The staff is friendly, the owners are very involved with Sea Steps, and make themselves available to their customers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tosohatchee

Thank you for all those stars! We appreciate you coming back! We'd love to be your home away from home!