All reviews pillow top mattress gas fire pit key box a pet friendly hotel across the street remodeled rooms within walking distance great pool safe area comfortable bed pompano beach area one night stay definitely stay here again short walk to the beach enjoyed our stay lauderdale by the sea other guests
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A very relaxing fun location with a great pool, lovely grounds, friendly hosts, themed suites, nice amenites; close to the beach and very cool local restaurants. Clean, comfortable, and convenient. We would certainly recommend Sea Steps Suites to friends

Room tip: Single suites, larger suites, kitchenette suites,lots of choices
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terry M
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself and our little tropical oasis and enjoyed talking with you! Come again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After being displaced by Hurricane Irma, I relocated to the Sea Steps Suites. Since i had my most important family member in tow, it was imperative I found a pet friendly residence. Prior to my arrival, I spoke with Alex who was extremely comforting and reassured me that Rocky would be fine. I even received a welcome gift for him. Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed and extended my stay for an extra week. Alex and Lee were so helpful and accomodating of my situation and i cannot say enough good things about their kindness and attentiveness during such a stressful time. An added bonus was seeing Katie as well since I am such a dog lover. I am extremely thankful to them for all they have done for me and Rocky during such a tumultuous time. They went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and comfortable, and I am truly grateful for them. I have never experienced such genuine kindness from hotel owners. They made me feel as if I have known them for years and I highly recommend staying here not only for the beautiful rooms and scenic views but for the amazing vibe that is part of this place. I hope to return one day under different circumstances. Another special thank you to everyone who made me feel at home: Kay, Kim, Gerard and Bruce. This is the only review I have ever done for a hotel and challenge anyone to find more accomodating and genuine owners.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Christine A
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are proud and happy that you felt the love coming your way. We opened up as soon as the hurricane and power situation allowed us to and felt we were able to help many of our local friends and neighbors, especially amazing people like you! We are glad to have met you and Rocky and hope you'll come back and enjoy some down time when you are back at home. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This was my second stay at Sea Steps Suites. It is a great place to stay at! Affordable pricing, with clean rooms, and great customer service! The staff is friendly, the owners are very involved with Sea Steps, and make themselves available to their customers.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tosohatchee

Thank you for all those stars! We appreciate you coming back! We'd love to be your home away from home!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Much Appreciation to Alex and Lee for making our vacation great. We had to change plans at the last minute, and they were very hospitable. Their hotel is CLEAN, comfy, quiet. Beach Sunrise is steps away! Sea Steps reminds me of hotels along Route 66 my dad took us to as kids! Easy access to I-95 and A1A. Their hotel is just like the pictures. No surprises. We enjoyed our time staying here and definitely plan to return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank matthC3348ZY

We were happy it worked out for you and so glad to have met you! Thanks for the stars and recommendation! Come back and stay again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Is there such a thing as a BOUTIQUE MOTEL? If not, there should be and SEA STEPS SUITES should be on the top of the list!

Let me start with the proprietor, ALEX. Warm and caring for sure bit, more importantly, she has your back. Need something? Just ask. Don't know where to go or what to do in town? Just Ask Alex. Her attention to detail is second to none.
Next, CLEANLINESS. You will not find a clearer place to stay at any price.
On to COMFORT. Brand new pillow top mattress in every room all with comfortable pillows. TOWELS....Big, plus and sparkling white. The bath towel in a bath towel and wraps around your body. Soaps and shampoo are exceptional. Definitely not the run of the mill here.
AMBIENCE. Alex purchased this property in January and has been working hard ever since. There are 30 rooms. Some have a kitchenette and some have a full kitchen. There are adjoining rooms for families and there is a two bedroom apartment. Each room has it's own distinctive style and color scheme. Everything is brand new, beautifully done and oh so relaxing.
The POOL and OUTSIDE area is beautifully maintained complete with garden seating, umbrellas and barbecue.
I think you will have made a wise choice in deciding to stay at the SEA STEPS SUITES.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pmf3641
Alex K, Owner at Sea Steps Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Wow! I feel like I should blush! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We enjoyed you just as much! I love how you picked up on all the small touches that we spent time and money to make extra special. It must be your artist's eye! Come back soon and stay with us... Let's visit by the fire on a Friday night!