“Kosta's Fabulous Greek”

Kosta’s Greek Eatery
Ranked #69 of 364 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This was by far the BEST Greek restaurant my husband and I have eaten at. The fried octopus dish was incredible! The Margarita pizza was so fresh tasting! The souvlaki and Greek salad were fabulous. Also warm pita bread can't be beat. The portions are huge, so the appetizers were good for two people. Don't be turned off by the ghetto neighborhood. The staff was friendly, quick and informative! Kosta was cooking in the kitchen and our waiter Nick was great! Can't wait to come back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We were in the area last night and found this place listed on Yelp as one of the best. I personally love Greek food so I was excited to try a new place. We were really hungry so we ordered the gyro platter (big enough to share) and the spinach with feta pie and both were absolutely delicious!! I wish we lived closer so we could come back more often. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! I love Kostas lemon potatoes!! Everything fresh and delicious! Greek salad is great!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best Greek Food your find, better than any fancy restaurant. My wife and I come here from Boca twice a week and are immediately greeted by Kosta and his staff.
No matter what to order from pizza to squid it will blow you away.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great eating experience! We were treated to a complimentary slice of pizza as soon as we sat down for lunch. The chef was super entertaining and made us feel right at home.