“Generous Flavorful Food. ”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 259 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive for a menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops, and seafood; similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Good food, I had the lobster and shrimp risotto and it was rich and wonderful. The Brussel sprouts were very rich and worthy.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Three couples went to help celebrate our anniversary. I was surprised we could get a reservation 24 hours in advance. We actually arrived early and were seated right away. Our waiter was professional and attentive but not hovering. We ordered and enjoyed being able to speak for a few minutes before our food arrived. My wife and I shared a Ceaser salad. It was plenty for two people. My wife and I had the steak tornado's. It was prepared and tasted delicious. A friend had lamb chops. He raved about them even though I thought they looked a little over cooked.This is not our first visit and it still remains with high marks for food and service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We took my mother for her birthday Sunday and went early to beat the crowds. Sometimes it hard to get in without a wait because every knows how good the food is and it was not exception today. We had a great meal and lots of leftovers as the potions are large.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

by far the best happy hour in west FTL/Plantation area. Drinks and Bar bite are superior many locations in Broward County.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a great look and ambiance but...
The food was not good at all. I love Eggplant Parmesan so that’s what I order. It was not what I expected at all! The pasta was in Alfredo sauce, who does that... really now! My Nephew and his wife order steak 6oz that look like the size of a penny. Am exaggerating of course but you get my point(small). My nephew complained that it had no seasoning and the waiter brought the chef over who explained that the garlic butter that usual came with it had 50 calories so it was on the count your calories menu( so it was excluded). Question who come to a restaurant to count calories, justsayin.
I would have done better off going to Olive Gardens.
The server was great about our concerns, that was a plus. Also, the chef was very apologetic.