“Nice Starbucks in a good location”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Nice staff, clean store, lots of seating. They messed up my drink, but to be fair it was busy, and they corrected it without a problem.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

One of the worst experiences at a Starbucks. Line out the door, employees could have cared less. When they got backed up and customers started to complain , staff got frustrated and snippy.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I am an easy customer, large dark roast kinda guy, no drinks that require a comma when I order. That being said, they move the line pretty quickly and I can get in and out in under 5.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

This is a nice Starbucks and I often went there the month of January to do work on my laptop. The staff is friendly and efficient. The only thing I do not like about Starbucks is they cannot make me a 1/2 cappuccino / 1/2 hot cocoa. Just weird.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I love this location. It is close to home, always clean, the staff are friendly, and they never get your order wrong!