All reviews concierge floor front desk the club lounge fort lauderdale marriott rewards nice hotel business trip beautiful lobby close to the airport free internet south florida stayed here for one night starbucks coffee minute drive upon check nice stay port everglades
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Amazing hotel and people. Clayton helped check me in and his smile made the end of a long flight much better. Comfy beds and the manager even sent me an email to thank me for staying. I got to take an afternoon nap and it was amazing.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Good hotel and great staff, again the whole staff was great. Connie was outstanding with my check in and helping with some questions I had, she and her staff were and always are great at the front desk

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Our company holds its annual training and awards banquet at the Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel on Pine Island Rd and we have always had great service. Everyone from the front desk to check us in to the banquet/catering group. It is conveniently located close to the airport so the early morning flight out is easy. The staff is always very professional, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Casey M, Assistant General Manager at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Bill,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel. We value our guests' feedback very much. We are so pleased that you had an enjoyably stay and we hope to have you stay again very soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The staff makes your stay feel better than home. The location is close to the expressway and the services are wonderful. Many extras just bring the visit to life. I travel 20 plus weeks a year and this hotel stands above the rest

P8822ETbobb,

Thank you for this amazing review! I could not agree more, we have the best associates around. We look forward to giving our guests' the best experience possible and I am happy to know we provided that for you. Cheers!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The minute you walk in to the hotel you will be impressed! I had an excellent experience staying at this hotel for business for one week. The hotel is in a great location as well. I also ate a couple of meals at the hotel restaurant and the food was very good.

louisesA7886RB,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay! I am so please that our team was able to show you a truly authentic Renaissance experience. We look forward to you making a repeat visit soon.